Kde gnome or xfce?

kde gnome or xfce?
pros and cons
plz help

sauce sauce or sauce?
sauce and sauce
plz sauce

just another whore user.

kde is a full-featured DE, gnome has less features and uses more resources, xfce has less features and uses less resources.

Kde, it has its problems, but it works.
Gnome, it sometimes works, but mostly problems.
XFCE, less features, less problems.

TLDR, use i3wm

isaaadias on IG

Anything is okay, except GNOME.

>Kde, it has its problems, but it works.
>Gnome, it sometimes works, but mostly problems.
I thought it's the other way around?

KDE - lots of features but most of them you probably won't actually use so it's a bit bloated
GNOME - lots of bloat and lots of issues, don't use it
XFCE - lightweight and works bretty good

>KDE shills
GNOME is by default on many distributions and supported by Redhat. The software you'll ever use will be mostly gtk and not At/KDE related anyway.

I second this. Just use i3wm.

>I thought it's the other way around?
bad rep from kde4. Gnome sux now. they have dedicated threads to list all their problems.

El monstruo...

This, except that KDE is not a DE, it is a suite of applications. The DE is called Plasma.

>Gnome has fewer features and uses more resources, XFCE has fewer features and uses fewer resources.

>XFCE, fewer features, fewer problems.

You should mention that there's a 99% chance that you will never use most of the extra "features" that KDE or GNOME has and XFCE doesn't.

I can't speak for others: I don't even use most of the extra features of i3wm.

Fucking jaded kek

xfce is a skinny girl with no boobs but a fat butt
kde is chubby girl

xfce is clearly superior

It seems like the all dark themes for KDE don't change the color of title fonts (like app names in the store), so it becomes incredibly hard to read

>and supported by Redhat
So it's the trash.

I want to use i3 but I need gaps and whenever I download gaps they don't work lol