Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N89IACLN89I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We Brazilians love Donald Trump!

Jewish puppet.

Jew

as a good goy

As a clown after pro Putin speeches.

Idiot who blew his chance at winning the election.

a meme

why? he literally thinks you´re mexicans

As God

But they are, and so are you.

He's the lesser evil, we don't give a fuck about his stance on illegal immigration and he will probably play better with our current president.

He is hated in USA

Are you really taking him seriously? People here have the same opinion as everybody else outside the US. It's a demagogue clown calling for the masses of retarded americans.

What is the point of being mexican if I don't get my tacos? This isn't fair.

Here Brasilian friend, might as well deal with disapointment like a Mexican does

He will end muslim menace and is thus friend to all who are smart.

We hate it.

>tfw you have tequila and "tequileras/tequileros" everywhere, but no tacos

Lefty Democrat pretending to be a shitty Republican to help his friend get elected. When there aren't as many cameras around he sometimes says some pretty sane things. Then he goes back to being a Sup Forums shitposter with a billion dollar toupee the next day.

I think Pajeet's sound endorsement and realistic expectations make it abundantly clear why he's not getting elected.

He's one of the worst candidates ever, challenging one of the most unliked candidates ever. Hope ya'll like thermonuclear war.

I'm glad somebody else sees it too.

Go figure.

Totally that's why a minimum of 45% of the people are voting for him

US is fucked. He's a retard and Hilarity is a slippery lying cunt.
This is what happens when money dictates democracy.
We are all fucked either way

This. Both are demagogues with shitty projects for their presidence.

I have to give it to the two of them, though. Trump's an idiot who has openly expressed he'd fuck his daughter, but he knew how to tap into the vote of all the trailer trash and hollier-than-thou chicanos living in the US. And Hillary has managed to commit murder and who knows how many other fucked up things and still run for president with noone able to lay a finger on her.

I think Trump's pretty cool. Better than Hillary for sure.

I have this video's audio as notification sound on my phone youtube.com/watch?v=N89IACLN89I

I've believed for ages he was controlled opposition. Just working class Americans are so fed up with their votes not mattering they went full on behind him. Every fucking absurd statement he made had the opposite effect and made him an even greater contender.
She'll still win ofc. The states will remain to be 'free'.

Speak for yourself, in all honestly. It's mostly self-loathing groids who openly support him, most people either dislike his childish behaviour or outright don't care. Nigel Farage on the other hand is the only foreign politician I strongly admire.

My mother absolutely loves him. Though she's been a friendless welfare NEET for 27 years now, no education, never worked a day in her life, and is extremely racist towards everyone except Americans and jews.

What's with trump attracting these kinds of people anyway?

I like how you can actually spot the amount of butthurt bernouts itt just by looking at all the non American flag.

Donald Trump will build a wall around Mexico and a highway all the way to Japan
10/10 would elect

As a racist, dumb, misogynist, etc.

Though the educated people love him.

Also he's basically being an entertainer. Apparently he's made money.

Most of the reasons of his critics are unfair imo (for ex, being racist)
but I don't favour populism in general and his isolationist policies are a cancer. He's the candidate who will provide the least interests to S. Korea.

Your mom is cool.

We Germans try to pretend that Donald Trumps rise to power is perfectly normal and not concerning at all and really, America is our ally no matter who they elect and we should respect their decision.

While it's blindingly obvious that the man is a dangerous retard.

>Almost American flag
Nice

The racist criticism is pretty valid. More accurately he's just totally unhinged. The "I could kill someone and it wouldn't damage my campaign" thing comes to mind.

Although Trump might actually invade your neighbors though.

The readon why he is called eacist is because he is closer to racist traits than any other candidates are but that doesn't technically make him a racist.
A lot of his supporters do want a racist candidate and he's the closest one.

>Although Trump might actually invade your neighbors though.
No. That's the last thing he would do.

He doesn't really say anything directly racist, no. Just sort of unhinged.

His fans over here are almost uniformly unapologetically racist.

Is it true that only 5% of Blacks support Trump, unlike the white majority?

Kek. Though I too personally like him, I doubt this is a representative opinion in Brazil. Our media absolutely hates him and has since his earliest comments on Mexicans.