/ourbrowser/

Chromium, Brave, or Waterfox?

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/#about_config
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Qutebrowser

Vivaldi

Brave and Waterfox are memes. Chromium is only good if you patch it with the Inox patches.

/ourbrowser/ will be GNU Icecat in May once it gets Quantum.

this.

Is UnGoogled Chromium good for Windows users? It offers pre-built binaries with inox-patchset and various other patches.

this

Watefox masterrace reporting in.

It's terribly outdated at the moment and is impossible to build from Windows as well. The dude maintaining it still hasn't fixed that issue - so I would say no ... unless you're satisfied with using an older version of Chrome.

Firefox is fine for Windows users. If you're concerned about privacy, then apply these changes to the about:config
privacytools.io/#about_config (also turn off the telemetry settings)

Qutebrowser is also a perfectly valid option if you're fine with inferior host-based adblocking. Gotta love those keybinds.

Every browser i've tried out has given me some issues with video playback except for chromium and now qutebrowser. Adblocking is a bit weaker, but nothing bad. The pros absolutely outweigh the cons.

>UnGoogled

Waterfox is based

The only thing good about it is that it offers backwards compatibility for older add-ons, but it does nothing particularly notable otherwise and its purported 64-bit optimizations have been shown to be fluff as it performs worse than the browser its forking from.

tell me you can make something this pretty and efficient with anything other than qutebrowser

Netscape Navigator 3

I believe there's a qute-inspired interface for a Firefox userChrome.

qute is so nice, though. I only wish I could get my uMatrix autism on it and I'd be satisfied.

hang in there user. i believe those things will be there in time :)

Firefox, Pale Moon, Basilisk, OperaPresto and this .

I like how every firefox fork and other memes are laggy as fuck on even slightly demanding sites.

Firefox ESR

Have been using Waterfox for a few months now and I love it.

Lynx

i just uninstalled ff since i didnt like the way it feels now
installed watermeme and its kind of so so, tab beheaviour seems quite buggy, sometimes if you open something new you cant go back to the tabs at youre left
still my main browser is iridium, probably the best thing out there, basilisk feels pretty good for such an early software, palememe is still ok