Plasma

>Plasma mobile
Why aren't you using it?

Looks like shit

wow look at that it looks like any other launcher, call me when something new comes around

What HW supports it and how usable is it?

Because I can't.

>not using terminal on phone,wasting ram.

Because I don't have a nexus.

Because I don't have one

XFCE for mobile is better

Because I prefer my UI not looking like shit

i swear the kde designers are fucking blind

That circle at the bottom isn't centered and it's triggering the FUCK out of me.

It still looks like shit.

>Because I prefer my UI not looking like shit
>posts a picture of shit UI

It's not ready yet. Give me a phone with 100% working hardware on mainline kernels and open Mesa drivers that can comfortably drive a Linux desktop session at 1920x1200 via docking station and I'll switch.

Well i can run it on a virtual machine when i have the time for it but other than that i dont care.

All I want from a phone

>big battery at least 4000mAh
>headphone jack, usb and speaker on the fucking bottom
>no bezeless, curved edges or corners meme
>16:9 screen
>fully configurable keys separate from the screen so they never obstruct view

Nav keys should be on a small OLED strip underneath the main screen. Placement, behaviour, size, colors fully configurabel.

Bump

Because Plasma is slow enough on the desktop that shit is not going any place near my mobile.

Then tell me O wise one,
What makes it shit?
>inb4 it's not windows 98
>inb4 it's not a fucking terminal
>inb4 I don't like material your choice is shit

Because it's a UI designed by programmers so it looks like utter shit on the desktop and I'm not sure why you'd inflict it upon your phone.

Because I have an OP

Because I don't use Android

Status bar icon padding is fucked, inconsistent icon weighting and sizes.

Navigation bar icons are fucking atrocious, awful padding and inconsistent icon styling.

App icon labels need more padding below them, they're crushed against the bottom of the button.

Basically the same shit thats wrong with KDE on desktop.

Because it looks like shit and Ubports, Nemo Mobile and Sailfish exists

>search bar
why is this even a thing? search bar on main screen is retarded, no one ever uses it. side-swiped google now or blackberry search from bbos10 was good examples of quick search done right, but putting all-purpose search bar in the middle of everything is just ugly

Waiting for Librem 5 to get released.

>Cucksperm 5
wew

XD