programming. Paging is almost not used.

The people whom can most benefit are:
>Professionals doing hobby projects
>Teenagers doing projects
>Non-professional, older-persons projects

templeos.org

Where has he disappeared to this time?

will it mine bitcoins

you'd have to write your own proprietary hashing software but yes you can literally mine bitcoin with pen and paper if you have the patience.

Sup Forums worships a guy that made an os that a kid could make
Sup Forums worships Andy Sixx shit memes
Sup Forums in 2018.

where's your OS faggot?

I wrote an embedded OS for school years ago. Its not rocket science. I'll upload it to git if you really wanna see some modern C.

Post it then faggot

an embedded OS for a university class tells me that you probably had a bunch of random shit already done for you. i also wrote an OS for my embedded systems class but it was about 200 lines of C and some basic MIPS asm that barely did IO. terry literally started from processor opcodes and worked his way up.

Please end this autistic meme. None of you even know how to install Temple OS and Terry just uses Ubuntu.

also you aren't "upload[ing] to git", you're uploading to github, git is just version control software you fucking dweeb

>Please end this autistic meme.
go fuck yourself
>None of you even know how to install Temple OS
it takes about 10 seconds to set up a VM and install TempleOS the fuck are you even talking about

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You niggers are niggered by anything. Github, since you terryfags need your dicks held through everything.

Terry literally rewrote a ring-0 c64. The only thing impressive about him is Holy C. Plus without MMU or even basic networking, his OS is nothing more than a hobby. I'm working on a hobby OS too, but in deprecated x86assembly. Do I deserve to get worshiped by internet tweens too?

My sides + piece combo.

Terry has build a temple for God. And you fucking nigger can't even say what a random number is, CIA nigger.

You're such a fucktard you can't even spot copypasta from 2012.

you're replying to the wrong person negro breed

v

Sorry fellow nigger, here's your (((you)))

Look mom I'm accepted and cool because I use the word nigger

t. brainlet

You are visible in total darkness.

did you write it before or after you started sucking glow in the dark bbc?

let me guess, you're one of those soyboy cucks on jewtube who use the word "nibba" instead

But that's incredibly cool