You can only post in this thread if you live in a city with at least 20 million people

You can only post in this thread if you live in a city with at least 20 million people.

>not so fast yuropoors

>his country has a city with more than 1 million people
>he doesn't live in a comfy sub-10k town
Pathetic tbqh

Do you come across cockroaches(I don't mean Turks) in your home?

Be careful there Ling. Your government might enter through your front door and arrest you at any moment.
You better close down Tor buddy.

Deleted my post because forgot to remove .exif data and change filename.

>people

Small town doesn't mean poor bumpkin life.

i fucking hate living in a big piled of messy shit called Tokyo.

only in the forests

Living in a big city is the best life.

And what do you see good in such case? I hate tight Moscow, too many shitskines.

>And what do you see good in such case?
>I hate tight Moscow, too many shitskines.

East Asia is still free of the plight of (((Diversity))).

Go to China, you will never see shitskins. My city is 99% chinese, 1% white Westerner. No niggers, no shitskins.

I'd rather live in a comfy little village. Don't know if there is such a thing in China.

If that meant living with peasants and farmers I'd probably prefer the city too. In Britain rural places are nicer than the city.

What city do you live in?

China-user, Hangzhou - good or not? I wanna go to China and learn mandarin and possibly get a 4 year degree there, in English or Mandarin, if I can learn the latter well enough.

Or should I go to Beijing. I heard a lot of good stuff from a chinese friend of mine. But she's from Beijing, so obvsly biased.

Ofc there are. They're In the mainland. But those people are poor af. Everybody migrated to the cities to work.

Beijing has pollution issues so don't go there,even though it is a very nice city overall.

Hangzhou is a modern sister city of Shanghai, so you'd have a great time there. They had the G20 there so the city is all cleaned up and redeveloped.

Then is 99% shitskin you subhuman chink

I like big cities but that sounds horrible

If you can't recognize the skyline from the first picture you are a tard.

Chinese have white skin you mongrel mcsharter.

You are disgusting yellow-brown.
All chinks i have ever met were retarded subhuman people. They were lazy, dirty, two-faced and disgusting.
You are the niggers of Asia.

Those are diaspora peasants who left the homeland and adopt american nigger ways.

Chinese her value pale white skin. Only peasants and americanized nigger lovers have darker skin.

>big buildings

like Asians, most cities look the same, aside from a few landmarks

I could be wrong but he might be in Shanghai.

That knife-like building kinda looks similar to the one in Shanghai.

It's one of those two cities.

the chinese are taking over my country

go back to pollution land please

>chinkuses taking over
This desu

>You can only post in this thread if you live in a city with at least 20 million people.

so, what else do you do there besides that ?

>be Chineese
>wake up in your 5m2 apartment, make brekfast for your 10kids that live on the 1m2 balcony
>eat artificial eggs for brekfast, sip it down with coffe made from chemicals
>go out, breathe in the fresh morning smog
>go to work to a building that will collapse if anyone farts too loudly
>go out to smoke a cigarette made from tobacco that grew near a nuclear plant
>eat some food from a street vendor, the food is a speciality made on gutter oil and fishes cought in the sewers
>drive back home from work for 5 hours while breathing in the smog and observing countless car accidents that result every time in death due to cars made of cardboard

who lives in the smallest community on Sup Forums?

I live in a nice southern town with 800 people in it

>10kids
lol no, Chinks would have aborted all but two

I wanna feel this feel, man.

what state?

eastern north carolina

>post brought to you by pooland, the joke of yurop

comfy

Tbh I'd rather live in the poorest of EU countries like Bulgaria, Romania or Latvia than China.

Enjoy your corp sponsored acid showers when it rains.

chinese food is good though

id be happy with a chink takeover if they put good restaurants everywhere

Cities like Shanghai (your pic) and Guangzhou may be extremely important to your country's economy and culture, but they are not particularly well known in the western world.

Exactly, our shitskinners at homeland are nice folk too, I lived in Tashkent (Uzbekiston) and know uzbeks at home and the scum at Moscow. There are two different folks.

Chinese food is only good outside of China.

I actually knew what city it is because of the building that has the empty space for the dragon to fly through(I shit you not).

this

Gutter oil food tastes amazing, though.

I recognized it by the cool building with the two spires that you can see from Nanjing road. And the the cluster of supertalls with the world financial center confirmed it.

Is it sanitary living in a city with that many people?

I actually recognized it because it made me think of the two Russian dudes who climbed the building all the way in the back (Shangai Tower)

No. They have to throw their toilet paper into a trash can next to the toilet, like a bunch of animals.
People spit everywhere and let their children defecate on the street. But that's mostly the fault of the people, not the size of the city. Tokyo is mostly very clean.

Just out of curiosity, why would anybody want to live in such a place, if he had a possibility to choose?

How do you know this? Have you been?

If wish I had the glory of living in one of this utopias.

Anonymity, a diverse environment with many stores, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, cultural offerings, events, access to an airport with lots of connections for cheap travel and the plentiful opportunities for employment. With a lot of people, you're also more likely to find like-minded people who share your interests.

Why would you want to live outside of a big city? Clean air and better conditions for driving a car? Those are the only reasons I can think of.

Yeah. I liked my stay a lot, though, despite the poor hygiene and general uncleanness.

>Gutter oil food tastes amazing
It's literally made with shit and garbage.

>Why would you want to live outside of a big city? Clean air and better conditions for driving a car? Those are the only reasons I can think of.

Clean air alone is a pretty big factor, though.
Also, bigger housing at a cheaper cost, it's a lot more communal and neighbourly,(i.e., everyone in the town knows everyone else) not to mention it isn't as stressful.

I've lived in the UAE's busy districts as well as the comfy outskirts and I prefer the outskirts more than anything for the reasons above.

Right now I work in Manhattan but I personally would never live there even though I can afford it. It's just too much stress for me.

where have you been?

>Anonymity
Any town larger than 10k offer you that. GO to 100k if you want to be sure.

>a diverse environment
And we all know how "great" are diverse part of our towns.

>restaurants, bars
Wow, this is totaly unlike villages and small towns

>nightclubs
Who really like to pay 10 bucks for a shitty beer in an overcrowned place so loud you can't talk?

>cultural offerings, events
That is much more prevalent in small places where diversity haven't taken his toll yet.

>access to an airport
This is literally the only reason. You don't have to drive an hour to go to an airport, only 30 minutes. Enjoy.

>With a lot of people, you're also more likely to find like-minded people who share your interests.
Dead culture and closed communities. This is sincerely sad.

Not many people live in cities that size

>bigger housing at a cheaper cost
Yeah, but I prefer living close to stuff to do over having way more space than I need.

>everyone in the town knows everyone else
That seems awful.

The stress might be a good point, though. I'm still a student, and I haven't really experienced work-related stress yet.

What do you do for a living? You seem to be doing pretty well.

Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang. And some smaller villages, too. Can't remember their names. I was on Huangshan, too.

>tfw living in 100k shithole
>there's literally no night clubs, bars and shit
i'll die a virgin

Nightclubs are one of the worst place to meet women.

If you know the game you can bang one eventually, but don't get any hope about a relationship with that kind of girl. And you don't even know how to play the game.

I wouldn't say it's excessive space. Especially if, say, you're moving in with your family, you don't want to give your children/parents a 600 square meter apartment on the 15th floor.

>That seems awful.
Not necessarily. As long as the neighbors are good people, it really isn't that bad. People in smaller towns are a lot more relaxed/laid back, so they're typically more friendly than the frantic people that come out of large cities.
>What do you do for a living? You seem to be doing pretty well.
Biomed Engineer.

>Beijing, Shanghai
both are tier-1 cities, which one do you prefer?
>Chengdu, Hangzhou
same question like the above one, only they are tier-2 cites.

Clean air of course, quietness and possibility to live in a big house surrounded by nature. Usually nice neighbors, as long as they are not too close, so you can do what ever you like without disturbing anyone.

You can go fishing, hunting, hiking, whatever., or just jump in a boat and enjoy the scenery. Possibility to raise your kids properly and to enjoy the solitude...

For me, big cities are mostly of no value. I don't like crowds, traffic jams or pollution.

Well, the diverse restaurant scene is something that pleases me, but that's something that I can sacrifice.

Shanghai over Beijing
Chengdu over Hangzhou, although both were great.
I can elaborate later, but I have a motorcycle lesson in ten minutes.

I've lived in shanghai. It's pretty cool.

Nanjing is way nicer though.

do elaborate, thx
>motorcycle lesson
I have no idea riding motorcycle is even a thing a Scandi countries.

I don't live in a country with 20 million people

>ston

so only new yorkers and chinks can post?

just checked nyc, only 9m. my bad.

Stop using Tor Ling "Johnny" Chang, or else you will be forced to drink the water from the gutter

Isn't Istanbul giant?
> 14 m on wiki
Ok I guess not

10-20k peoples. close sity

there are at least 3-4 cities in China have population over 20 millions, crazy, I know. But that's China for you. Also I think Tokyo, Seoul, New Delhi,Mumbai,greater Bangkok, Jakarta, Mexico city, those two big cities in Brasil(RJ,SP)...etc all have population over 20m. I'd say there are quite a few mega cities actually, just usually not in white cunts.

I live in a town of 40000 people
I know them all

I live in 1 million city, it's fine. It's anonymous enough and you can already get pretty much anything here. You can take a motorbike and get from one side to the next in about 15 minutes, that's about right.

What I wouldn't like about China is the smog and shit. Yeah I hate politicians that say "let's be green and love the earth and not do any industry ever" but then China overdoes it.

Same, my town is at least 10k and everyone that's been there I knew my whole life

Thats right, Uzbeks so call their contry, but on russian "-stan".

>country
Ofc

Well, when I was in Beijing it was very cold. I didn't expect it to be that cold, because winters in Norway are way milder. The hostel I stayed at was also in a pretty poor neighborhood, and I was still getting accustomed to being in China. I mostly kept to the group I was travelling with and didn't do that much exploring on my own. So I don't think I got a proper impression of the city.

After Beijing we took the train to Chengdu, and that's where I really stopped worrying and started to get comfortable with China. Going to hole-in-the-wall restaurants, eating food from street vendors, saying "老辣" when they asked how spicy I wanted it, and just taking public transportation and cabs and walking around to explore the city and see how the locals do stuff. It was extremely enjoyable. The weather was great, too. And we were there at a time with an agreeable amount of air pollution. It was all pretty great.

Hangzhou was good, too. West Lake was nice, but not really amazing. I mean, it's a large lake. I went there towards the end of the trip, and there wasn't really that much new stuff there. But it was still a great city.

And Shanghai was probably the most impressive city I've ever been to. It's massive, but the subway system is easy to understand and you can get around pretty easily. There is so much productivity, so much going on, so much to explore. And it was great to be able to see the bund and pudong in person, and to actually be able to go inside the buildings that I've seen so often on /urban/ threads. I definitely plan on going there again. And next time I'll try to see Chongqing, as well.

I liked the smaller cities, too. Guilin was very leaned back and easy to explore. And the surrounding scenery is beautiful. And one night we stayed with Miao people and got absolutely hammered on their moonshine. All good experiences.

>ston

And motorcycling is definitely a thing here, but very few people use it as their primary mode of transportation. I mostly want the license so I can get a bike to tinker with and take up the mountains in the countryside.

>sub-10k town
Ahahaha hillbillyfag

*tips*

Poor bait

>Any town larger than 10k offer you that.
Here, a town sized about 10k is called a "village" and everyone knows each other. Which is no surprise since kids grow up in the same school.

>Wow, this is totaly unlike villages and small towns.
With much more varieties.

>That is much more prevalent in small places where diversity haven't taken his toll yet.
Like for example?

>Dead culture and closed communities
Small towns in a nutshell. There are reports of huge crime unveiled after community members have been covering it for years.

I need to visit

Yeah, I absolutely recommend it.

How many of your countries live in that city?
0.5 of mine.
Curious about Iceland

my country doesnt even have 500k people

I hate my guts for living in Shitsinki and I can't even imagine how shit it must be living in a chinese city with millions of inhabitants.

Tbh I would only live in western mega cities like NY, LA, London, Paris, Toronto, Moscow but all that is shity compared to comfy vilages, Italy, Austria, Swizz, Greek islands, Spain etc...

Our largest city is over 1 million though