pretty much none, although there are probably a fair few in the levant region

>muslim turks

youtu.be/1GkPLptdOm4

Anyone can be a christian.

Arab Christian. AMA?

>Arabs in general

ethnic background? Lebanese? Assyrian?

Lebanese

Considering even the goddamn Arabs are not rabid animals when they are Christians or Zoroastrians, I think the true problem lies with muzz.

Thankfully, Indonesia and most of the black muslim countries are going to be rescued before the end of this century.

do you guys pray in Arab or something like that?

I wish all Arabs were Christians so they could blow themselves up at abortion clinics instead of airports.

Hal tatakalam al-arabiyya? Abi massahi min beirut wa lakin kharaja bisabab hezbollah

Depends on your church senpai. Maronite Catholics have their mass in Arabic, Syriac Catholics (what my family is) has their mass in Aramaic. Most Arabic churches have both an Arab part and a English part.

>Considering even the goddamn Arabs are not rabid animals when they are Christians or Zoroastrians,

No not really.
They can be pretty shitty too.

English please. I speak/ understand Arabic but when its typed or written I have difficulties.

>there are probably a fair few in the levant region
Were.
Strangely enough, there were more Arab Christians in the Levant before 1948 than there are now. They were the professional class of physicians, lawyers, etc.
For some reason, they disappeared practically overnight.

Greek muslim

>for some reason

>Muslims in Kypros, Constantinople, Smyrna and Eastern Thrakē, rename them somethings else.

Ah ok. I just wrote that my dad is a Lebanese Christian too, but left because of the civil war. He's a Maronite.

aka turks

What was the Leb. War all about, who were the good guys and who were bad?
Thy thoughts on “Waltz with Bashir”.
I thought it was a great film.

What's your mum? My family did the same. How religious are your parents now?

>tfw Lebanon will never be considered the Paris of the Middle East again.

>this post
>that flag
All checks out

She's white British.
Actually my mum is much more religious than my dad. He's an atheist, but he loves all things Churchy. Go figure.
I'm a member of the Church of England myself, so the Maronite thing is kinda dying in my family which is a terrible shame. I don't want to convert or anything just because of that though, it would seem kind of disingenuous.
Are your parents religious? Are they both Lebanese?

>tfw
Hey, at least the food is brety gud.

From my limited and somewhat biased knowledge on the subject. Christians were the majority of the population with Sunni Muslims coming at second. There was problems with Israelis and Palestinians and many Palestinians (who were Sunni) came as refugees to Lebanon bringing with them their weapons. The Sunni Muslims who now had increased numbers and weapons saw it was a chance to overthrow the Christian government.

Most of these people are descended from some of the first Christian converts.

Both are Lebanese. My mum is very religious, and my dad is only Christian by name. Whats your favourite dish? Ever tried Kibbeh Nayeh? Thats mine.

Arab Christians are the OG Christians

Ah kibbeh nayeh is goat.
I'm big on kafta. We've got this Turkish supermarket place near where we live and the foods are pretty similar, so luckily we can get them pretty easily.
You ever had the soup mloukhiya? It's literally the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten. It's a delicacy apparently.

How dare you! Mloukhiya is delicious! Having it in winter in front of the TV is one of the comfiest things you can do. Pro tip: Eat it with rice and chicken if you don't like it as a soup.

Arabs were some of the first Christians tho
Before Islam came about, most of us were either Christian, Pagan, or Jewish

>mloukhiya
>disgusting

Go eat your fish n' chips, Harry.