What computer mice do you recommend?

What computer mice do you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Evoluent-Vertical-Mouse-Regular-VM4R/dp/B00QJEN4ZE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1518082616&sr=8-10&keywords=vertical mouse
amazon.com/J-Tech-Digital-V628-Adjustable-Sensitivity/dp/B0759V6FZC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1518082461&sr=8-5&keywords=vertical mice
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00TJ56XD0/ref=mw_dp_img_2_z?in=2&is=l&qid=1518082461&sr=8-13
amazon.com/Jelly-Comb-Precision-Adjustable-Sensitivity/dp/B073B12MS6/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1518082646&sr=8-20&keywords=vertical mouse
amazon.com/Cyber-Cart-Wireless-Ergonomic-Precision/dp/B0794X3PXY/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1518082461&sr=8-7&keywords=vertical mice
youtu.be/FmfTzpfwEEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't you do independent research?

i only buy silent mice. not many major companies make them. the m330 is a rare exception

I have this cheapo Acme thing. It's pretty good.

Superior

Either the cheapest one with the features you want, or the premium one that is perfect for you. No compromise.

How do I make my mice last longer? They stop working after 6 months-a year?

10/10

Go to a computer shop and try a load. Comfort is the most important part

razer naga chroma wired
>if you want to fall for the RGB meme, might as well use it
>one of the fastest and most precise mice on the market
>invisible laser
>braided cable
>19 programmable buttons
>can be extremely sensitive
>can work on liGNUx with openrazer
>only $60

are there any high performance mice that don't look like gamer gear

The mice I'm trying to sell on ebay :^)

This

Just disable the light

Anyone gonna answer my question?

I dont know what it is called, has a mountain logo and some chink letters on it, worked and still works even after 10+ years

you have to learn to do your own repairs. longevity has little to do with how you care for your peripherals, unless you're a ragetard.

Your trackballs.

Steelseries Sensei 310. Turn the light off tho

>using a gui

i picked this up for 5 $

Zowie. Top-tier gaming mice, but they look like they could've been included free with a Dell workstation.

Overpriced shite

This for productivity / general computer use. Except be prepared to rip the mouse open to repair the scroll wheel when the freespin locks.

G203 for muh games.

A laptop touchpad

real niggas only

muh gaming brah, superior windows intellimouse ftw bruh

>acme

I feel like if I use that someone will drop an anvil on my head or something

What's this one called?

Only if you also use that one Dell keyboard everyone has used

MX518. This thing still alive for some reason.

Unironically recommending pic related, more comfortable than any other mouse I've tried and has lasted me well over a decade.

for my desktop some shitty wireless mouse that came with it
For my laptop, this:

I've been using X7's for more than 7 years
/just werks/ tier

I use G400 for years.

Cable died recently, got chink replacement one, it was like $5 or so.

Has anyone tried a vertical mouse? Does it really help with RSI? It looks pretty comfy but they're all ten times the price of an equivalent regular mouse.

The PMW3366 is the best sensor on the market right now, and the Logitech G403 is the best mouse on the market.

The G303 is also acceptable, but only if you're a manlet.

Get the fuck out with your poor acceleration curve, angle snapping, low polling rate bullshit mice.

Literally any mouse. Any $5 mouse will do the job just fine for work and/or gaming. Don't listen to the sneauxflakes promoting meme mouses just because they experience trouble moving a mouse pointer to a certain spot.

So much this. The best mouse I've ever used.

Elecom Huge

>T470
disgusting

>using a mouse
Grow up.

They do work wonders!
The first week will reduce your agility and dexterity but afterwards you will adapt.
After using one for two years I still can use my other pc everyday with a normal mouse so it didn't limit me in that sense.

It was basically like moving from a small mouse to a larger one.
Vertical mice work becuase it allows the wrist and palm to rest more naturally.
When you walk your arms swing by your waist palms in towards your body.
Twist your wrists so your palms face behind you for a hour while walking.
Sit down and rest your wrist on a desk palms down for a hour.
Then rest your wrist on it's side like holding a hammer or chopping.
The later is much more natural to your tendens and joints.

here's some key points you need to know..
1.The majority of vertical mice aren't ergonomic and are just aesthetic because gamers
2.Chinese don't understand biology or ergonomics but they can replicate effective mice for cheaper
3.Ones like you posted have a much greater angle which is what you want
4. the more vertical the angle the more natural it is.

Here's some examples on angles of vertical mice.

Not shilling these specific models just for examples because i've never tried any of them personally.

Good:
amazon.com/Evoluent-Vertical-Mouse-Regular-VM4R/dp/B00QJEN4ZE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1518082616&sr=8-10&keywords=vertical mouse

amazon.com/J-Tech-Digital-V628-Adjustable-Sensitivity/dp/B0759V6FZC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1518082461&sr=8-5&keywords=vertical mice

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00TJ56XD0/ref=mw_dp_img_2_z?in=2&is=l&qid=1518082461&sr=8-13

Bad:
amazon.com/Jelly-Comb-Precision-Adjustable-Sensitivity/dp/B073B12MS6/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1518082646&sr=8-20&keywords=vertical mouse

amazon.com/Cyber-Cart-Wireless-Ergonomic-Precision/dp/B0794X3PXY/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1518082461&sr=8-7&keywords=vertical mice

Everyone is different but the incorrect angle can do more damage than a average mouse.
Try a couple and look at DPI settings or extra buttons if that matters to you.

>he uses a tablet for architecture or 3d game moder?
Back to Sup Forums applel

I got g400s

It's not terrible ugly and it has just the right amount of buttons.

G403 wireless, easily the best mouse I've used in my entire life

What are some big mice for men without asian hands?
I have an FK1+ and it's still a bit too small. It feels like it's impossible to find a good FPS mouse that's well shaped and big and has a good sensor and buttons.
The FK1+ so far is the best one I've tried, I just wish there was an FK1++

Logitech g502

I have a spare for when this one eventually dies.

I can't go back to a regular mouse

>zowie
instant gamer cuck status. You willingly pay over 40 bucks for a mouse with features from a 2003 intellimouse, and it STILL has hardware issues.
People just buy this crap because the pros use it.

I buy it for the shape and no pozzed drivers.

this

Where do you find those ?

If you look at a Mionix, I'll tell you my experiences.
Bought a Mionix Castor, lasted 9 months until the scrollwheel just snapped off. Got it RMA'd.
The replacement then worked fairly well for half a year until the scroll sensor got dirty and refused to register.
Had to open the fucker and stick a paper between the rotating and static part of the scroll sensor to clean it.

get a zowie or logitech
mice bigger than za13 or a102 are for barbarians

buy used, if you can't get them cheap in your country its a waste of money for a timebomb.
practically the same as buying an old car -rust

logi mx ergo. worth the price

I use these two bad boys.

If you have any wrist issues, trackballs really work like magic. Have only used these thumb controlled ones tho, not sure about other designs.

Zowie FK1

I bought a Nixeus Revel that's supposed to come next Tuesday.
It uses the same sensor as the Sensei but much cheaper. I hope it's good enough.

My scroll-wheel snapped off exactly 2 years after I bought it and couldn't RMA it.

Then I bought a g403 and after a month scrolling just randomly started changing directions. Now I am on my second g403 after RMA.

What the fuck happened to mouse manufacturers.

i need a good and cheap wireless mouse

I never thought I'd want one but now the idea intrigues me

So true.

>bought Genius Netscroll for $2 in 2002
>works forever

>bought logitech for $20 in 2018
>lasts 1 year max

JUST WHY? ARE THIS TOP TIER OMRON SWITCHES SO BAD IT SUCKS IN COMPARASION WITH NONAME CHINK SHIT FROM 2002?

>bought logitech for $20 in 2018
>lasts 1 year max
hmmmm

I actually have 2 mouses dead in 2017 and one HP unit in Jan, 2018. Fuck, I hate this sooo much

And run past you at lighting speed going "beep-beep".

I had a good steel series for several years, I can't remember what it's called but it was ambi with just two buttons and a wheel so very simple. Had to fix it up a couple times as bits wore out but I ultimately switched last year because the ambi design was making me misclick the right mouse button still and I wanted something more ergonomic. I have the Microsoft intellimouse now, it's been great to me, would recommend.

That seems backwards. Why wouldn't you use the corded one with your desktop and the wireless with your laptop?

FK2 niggas WW@????

I like my g403, but I wish it was slightly bigger.

Taller, in particular.

>Buying a botnet mice

This badboy i've had for about 7+ years.

I would recommend the G502 but I've had the scroll wheel break on me twice in 1 year
So that fucking sucks

Freescrolling all the way op

youtu.be/FmfTzpfwEEc

Button placement - ideal
sensor - great
price - great
build - great
clicking - great
gr8 out of 10.

>mousewheel breaks

Sux 2 b u

ergo mouse > all
razer deathadder elite > all

Razer elite is ok once you disable the retarded rgb lights.

Can only comment on mice I've owned.
(Also one I'm about to own)

mionix naos 7000. No silent click though. Still the best mouse I've ever owned. Adjustable lift-off is a must for me. I have big ass hands.

Been using the Corsair M65 pro for the past year. I really like it. Feels good in my hand, has a nice weight to it that can be changed if you want to, and the "sniper button" on the side is occasionally useful when I need to drastically lower the DPI without have to switch profiles

Hipster / 10

ZA11 here

wtf i love stock photos of your shilled product!