Race wise what is the difference between koreans, chinese and japanese?

Race wise what is the difference between koreans, chinese and japanese?

wew so many different qts I haven't met yet

Post Arctic nudes

Chinese are slightly yellower. Japanese are slightly shorter.

They're all the same

race wise there is no such thing as countries

>Race wise what is the difference between koreans, chinese and japanese?

what is the difference between brits, french, and danes?

We have the biggest dick

Post Chinese qts!

Like Finns and Mongolians.

It's getting little annoying.

Nothing wrong with that.

In fact, the face does not change so much

Need to be cold, facing the truth.
the fact that all the fuckin asian race is having wrecked mongol face.

The country who takes syrian refuges and getting racemixing affair will be winner.

>The country who takes syrian refuges and getting racemixing affair will be winner.
but why, gook?

Aren't Syrians just white muslims?
They are just mentally ill but their outlook is still valuable. it's a good combination.

Dumb+poor+goodlooking
|
fusion with gook
v
average-average-average.

>white muslims
>muslims
>white
Let me just explain it to you in simple words- THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WHITE MUSLIM IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD.
And also hafus generally dont look good.

>teen
Normalfags' taste is shit as usual.

Asians need to step up

White muslim? White? What the fuck? Ok, africans are just black Koreans.

That 'white' discerning is only existing in your white community. It's fucking weird.

Actually the shitskin kinds you people like to say are pretty scarce. most of syrian or iraq people are totally white looking if only they don't have the hairy bush beard style

1. There's no such thing as the Chinese race
2. Koreans are basically a mix of Mongolian invaders and Siberian Mongoloids.
3. Japanese is a mix of Pacific islanders, immigrants from southern China and some original Finish people in prehistoric era.

>most of syrian or iraq people are totally white looking if only they don't have the hairy bush beard style
no they arent. As for the skin color Gooks are whiter for sure and no one says you are white. As for eyes and hair color - i have never seen blond blue eyed syrian. i really dont get that 'they are white' meme (Its maybe because asians cannot tell the difference between non asians). Gooks are yellow and nothing wrong with that.

Koreans are the ugliest.

nothing

Kek, no they aren't.
Put a European and an Arab side by side, clear difference.

Simply that's not a fact m8.
The shitskin people kind, yes they are exist.

But not in syria or iraq region. m8.

The shitskin kinds you keep saying are existing in saudi arabia or the deeper southern region of that pennisula.

You are just making a meme. Average syrian and iraq, iranian are just totally having latin-white people.

latin-white people outlook*

kek. let me put this one and for all - any kind of white features need to run in a group to consider that group white - like blond(fair) hair or blue eyes. Its not possible for middle easterners. The is no white muslim population in the whole world. You think they are white as they are non asians for you, but no one thinks they are white.

Iranians maybe, since they're Indo-Europeans, but the rest, no way.

They look nowhere near us, they're easily distinguishable. One look and I know that he's not from Europe.

Arr rook same

According to the US Census Bureau they are white. There is not even a separate category for people of Syrian/Persian descent, and white people came from what is now Modern Turkey.

>US Census Bureau
ive spent too much time on Sup Forums and i have seen too many stats on US crime rates where spics are categorized as white to believe that your official data is not jewed.