Post the best email domain or I kill this dog

Post the best email domain or I kill this dog.

Answer carefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

mailinabox.email/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cock.li

cock.li

cock.li

gmail.com

cock.li

the one with cocks

>Post the best email domain or I kill this dog.
Incredimail

Gmail for normie use
Cock.li for everything else

nuke.africa

LOL COCK.LI SO FUNNY ROFLMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kill yourselves

Consider this retard.
If 90% of world uses gmail or hotmail, what is the point of using a "secure" alternative? Unless you communicate only with people that use proton or cock or whatever, the emails are going to be sniffed by the botnet anyway when on their side.
Now kys.

Most people should use gmail for personal use, or their business' domain for commercial use.

If you are a self-employed technical professional, having email set up at your own domain (yourname.com) is a nice touch which may or may not be worth the effort to you.

nuke.africa

I just watched 'A Futile and Stupid Gesture' on Netflix last week.
>pic related

cock.li

I like live.com

sounds more professional and better than gmail or yahoo imo

iCloud.com

Why do the mods allow Sup Forums tier threads like this to stay up? It's as bad as the reply or your mom posts. It's just fishing for replies.

cock.lu

cock.li emails are banned everywhere faggots

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com

my own 3 letter tld that I've owned since the mid 90's

cock.il

Setup your own, it's literally as easy as buying a VPS and then running a script: mailinabox.email/
(no, mail that I send doesn't go to spam, everything is fine)

waifu.club

gentoo.org

it's not a joke, it's for real

Thinking of getting proton mail with the custom domain thing. Self-employed is it worth it?

thought about this but I'm worried about redundancy. If my VPS goes down then I'm pretty much fucked in contacting clients.

setup two servers on separate vps locations and adjust your mx records accordingly.

Well, yeah, I don't use it for work stuff and don't recommend doing so, it's just for personal contacts and regular website junk mail. I won't ever store my personal mail/data on someone else computers, but work is a different game, for work I use a corporate gmail and it's fine.