Fall for the KDE meme

>fall for the KDE meme
>konsole is ugly
>programs crash without any reason
>Half of Konqueror's features don't work
>configuring sddm is an absolute pain in the ass although it looks pretty and is rather well customizable once you get a PhD in Qt
>dolphin still isn't as good as Krusader
>Krusader still isn't as good as Midnight Commander or Ranger

am i just going to stick to xfce + dolphin or fall for the suckless dwm + surf + tabbed meme like my friends tell me to and read the documentation equivalent of Proust's In Search of Lost Time to get a decent thing going? I have no fucking idea.

I will also take this opportunity to say that libinput is absolute garbage, xorg should have been deprecated decades ago and systemd is an absolute travesty because i've had so many headaches today i wish i was a poz fag so i could buy a mac and be done with it

>using kde
>using unix in general

Why do you need a pretty terminal emulator?
Also in my experience removing the scroll bar makes it look better.

>mac
Found your problem.

>why do you need a pretty terminal emulator?
i don't really need a pretty one but i need color coding for things because i have really shitty eyesight

jokes aside i'd rather kill myself than have to seriously use a mac

yeah, i mean

yeah

what was i expecting

i'd still like to know how people personally solved this situation, maybe i'll learn something i don't know

>i'd still like to know how people personally solved this situation, maybe i'll learn something i don't know
Step 1.
Install Windows LTSB.
Step 2.
There is no Step 2.

Gnome and KDE are both garbage. Just stick to light desktops OP

i had no idea about this version of w10, this might solve the problems i have with my current dual boot solution.
does it still have the whole telemetry/ads/bloat garbage in it or is it basically just windows XP embedded 2 the quickening?

is blackbox still popular? i remember it being widely used back in the day but i got out of the scene for a while and i can't tell what's good anymore

at least it's not the browser scene, jesus christ what a shitshow that is

try wayland's sway compositor
or just stick with xfce, or ditch the DE altogether and use a tiling wm. be careful if you want to fall for the suckless meme though; much of their software is too minimal to be decent

>Not using KDE
Enjoy no thumbnails, loser

>is it basically just windows XP embedded 2 the quickening?
Yes.

this sounds really good though
thanks for the heads up

>konsole is ugly
???

ChromeOS doesn't have this problem. Also it just werks.

>using a GUI
>using a computer in general

sorry user but that's fucking hideous.

>using a computer in general
you cant't possibly access Sup Forums without a computer

blackbox is dead but I think fluxbox is an exact clone of it

>what is phone posting anyways

a smartphone is a type of computer, ya dingus

>my 8 core 2Ghz 4GB RAM handheld device is not a computer
hurr durr

>Has shit taste
No wonder you think it's ugly

Alex, it's time to stop posting.

Just use a tiling window manager. It's actually really comfy once you get the hang of it and you no longer have to worry about bloat or really dumb dev decisions.

that wasn't me

>unknown os
Nigga use neofetch. Screenfetch sucks