Are Brits the ugliest human beings on earth?

Are Brits the ugliest human beings on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFHYiOfBRng
youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've always thought Charles had a very friendly looking face.

He is Greek

Excluding you?

Seem fine to me.

>Charles' ugly

Lol boy i bet you wanna suck his dick with maple syrup ya homo kek

Britain's most handsome man.

British """"""""""""""woman"""""""""""""".

The opposite

>the royal family
>British genetics
pick one and only one

he looks better than most 70 year olds

These men all have saxon genetics sans the negroid. He isn't even attractive anyway, what gives?

In the 1940s the British didn't look so bad

damn, talk about cherrypicking

>human beings

South Asians are actually uglier.

I suspect this is partly why they want so many of them in Britain. To feel better about themselves.

I think the case with Brits, both male and female, is that about 95% of the country is outright ugly, 4% is just about acceptable, and that final 1% is incredibly attractive. So overall we're an ugly country, and yet we still have some of the most attractive human beings on earth.

they sold their good looks to the devil so they could conquer the world

i couldn't possibly say about the whole country, but i think it largely depends on where you live. if you're in richer areas you see attractive people day in day out, this isn't the case for poor areas. i've never considered brits as ugly.

Which do you think are the more attractive areas? I was at Exeter Uni which probably has the monopoly on upper-class southern girls who aren't clever enough to get into one of the elite unis. They tend to be well-groomed and dress expensively and all that, and their wealth does make them more attractive for sure, but they're still nothing to write home about.

Are Frogs the most handsome human beings on earth?

Some of us are
Like me

>they're still nothing to write home about
i don't think many people are worth writing home about, in whatever country i've been to. i'm at Manchester uni, which is probably quite similar to Exeter in terms of students' wealth, but there's a large difference between girls there and girls that go to Manchester Metropolitan. It even happens at home in London, the city centre isn't a good place to compare because of the density of tourists, but when i go to poorer residential areas, the quality diminishes significantly imo.

Pls impregnate my sister

what about abbos though?

this dude

handsome brits thread

And the uglyposters aren't cherrypicking?

WELL AINT THAT A MIGHTY FINE GOOGLY BOOGLY

Why would they be? I don't think posting the fucking monarch is "ugly cherrypicking"

>Dat nigger.

Fuck off with that african denzel wannabe

In my personal opinion, brits are one of the least attractive people i've ever seen. But chinese/indian/indonesian people can be pretty ugly as well.

Brit attractiveness tends to scale with the family wealth of the individual in question, due to a rigid class system wherein people wouldn't marry those of a "higher" or "lower" status (which continues to some extent even today). I suppose that's the easiest way to explain it to foreigners, although obviously there are nuances that others may be better informed on than I.

It is just a meme that British people are ugly. I went there for vacation and they are all right

but the monarchs who are I assume at the top of the ladder are ugly?

yes

We are hideous.
No contest. Even the Finns cannot compete.

You don't have to, even british actors and models look ugly

>the middle pic in the bottom
is this serious? Is that a British actress?
I would say it's cherrypicking

Harsh. What is it like being so perfect, brudi?

Thank god we ended that genetic bottleneck.

Ugly Welsh cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=vFHYiOfBRng

>british standards

youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU

Stop being nice to me when i'm trying to make fun of you.

She's japanese