ITT: post an album and other Sup Forumstants tell you what they think of that album

ITT: post an album and other Sup Forumstants tell you what they think of that album

really fun. great psych pop album.

Wacky showtunes.

Van Dyke Parks ruined SMiLE

what do you think of this then?

JAMC worship with emphasis on the 50's girls groups aesthetic/melodies. Pretty good stuff, although Ringo Deathstarr and APTBS ripoff JAMC better.

overrated

spooky

>co-authored all the best songs

weak b8

overrated but i've still enjoyed it a lot

worth the praise but people act like its the pinnacle of music

One of my favs actually

bump

I know I shouldn't like it, but FUCK I can jam to it.

Has some clever moments, but I am kinda sick of the type of postmodern shtick this album does in general these days so yeah not too big a fan.

Not too great overall, but definitely has some great singles from it. Like legit fantastic single tracks. One of many proofs imo that the album format isn't always the best.

The idea's creative from the perspective of the record sounding like the listener played some random tape they found in some random place. But it also as a result holds the cons of an audiobook not being the best way to portray creepiness in music. I think if the spoken word wasn't entirely monotone or performed in a more interesting way this record would've been far better.

Not a fan of this anymore, but I met a lot of musicians around the time this was released and we all liked it. Pretty sure none of us like this stuff anymore.

Love that speak & spell.
Good introduction to his music.

Together we can solve the puzzle.

really great album, I legit play it for my plants.

meh, just made me want to listen to mclusky instead
I'M NOT A LADIES MAN I'M A LANDMINE

Fucking awesome.

I think you need to stop posting this in every thread please and thank you

Probably my favorite album ever. Don't Sweat It has one of the best Deaner solo's ever and they were really channeling some awesome creative moments: pollo asado, the stallions, Boing, ect. I recommend it to everyone.

only because you asked nicely.

>tfw no one has ever heard this album and you'll never find anyone who has

If it makes you feel any better I'll put it into my backlog

I think it's very underrated
Great album

Roy Haynes is the greatest drummer to ever live

my personal favorite Coltrane release.

actually just got it on vinyl today too

mind to prove yourself right? or is it just a matter or preference? i can't see him topping tony or elvin jones. As for your record, a 9/10 easily, perfect for when you're really drunk. A table top joe is one of his best tunes... definition of a fun, yet classy, song.