He didn't single handedly start a meme about his own country

>he didn't single handedly start a meme about his own country
I started the do you miss gaddafi meme faggots what did you do

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/gaddafi-sought-israeli-help-stop-nato-bombing-final-days-report-765019921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how´s life in Lybia now ?

Do you get bomb´d very often ?

thanks

;)

I hear gunshots and explosions from so far away coming from the countryside where ISIS are surrounded
but they are too far to hurt us

(:

take care

please learn our memes

thanks francebro you too
educate me please

I have the best manners ITT

The Libyan people are mine.

Where in Libya do you live?
What the fuck is going on right now, it's actually really confusing because there's so much less coverage than Syria.

Are Tobruk/Tripoli governments still fighting, or is it just united government vs ISIS/Southern Tribal militias/other extremists now?

I respect u
wtf no

Benghazi
if you want to keep up with libya here have this
libyaherald.com
as for the governments yes they stopped fighting with bullets and are now fighting ISIS instead (and are almost done with them) but there is still a political divide over stuff in the constitution and stuff
all in all it should be resolved soon

So, just to clarify, because I'm sure I have probably got this wrong.

Tobruk and Tripoli governments stopped fighting openly against each other and formed Government of National Accord together? Or is Government of National Accord a different thing?

Stay safe Libya-user

if you guys sort your shit out we could be even better friends.

they are seperate rn over a problem with the ministers and the constituion
the tobruk and the tripoli one agreed on the unity government
which dismissed the tripoli islamist one and is now waiting for the tobruk one to finish voting on the constitution and other issues before they can give a vote of trust and also to agree on the cabinet

I hope so malta then we can continue our historical friendship

I'm sorry guys

middleeasteye.net/news/gaddafi-sought-israeli-help-stop-nato-bombing-final-days-report-765019921

>not saving Gaddafi
you had one job

Is your civil war all about democracy vs. islamic theocracy?

both sides claim to be representing democracy
with the east being secular and the west islamist altho the west seem to have a gayer thing for democracy than the secularists ironically
this is the in the past tho right now it's more just politicians wanting to secure some money before the shit is over

I revived a meme. Almost nobody used to post countryballs until i started to do so very frequently. First it was like
>Stop posting Redditballs!
but now they're popular on this board again.

Do many Libyans speak Italian?
Are Libyans religious?
Why so little people, population of 5 mil

is Libya a meme country?

>Why so little people, population of 5 mil
90% OF THE COUNTRY IS A FUCKING UNINHABITABLE DESERT

hi
sorry wasn't home
the older generation spoke italian (my grandparents did) but the new generation doesn't at all
and our population is low cuz A Italian genocide B this

Good job, Mr. Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Tell me about Libya?
How do you view Gaddaffi and is that view common?

i don't know what to tell you about Libya
we are a north african country rich in oil which gives us a really high GDP
I don't like Gaddafi he tried to wipe my city out and is the reason we are backwards as fuck
I can't say I speak for all libyans but the majority hate him altho there are people who miss him and those who think hes bad but what's happening now is worse
that nostalgia is bad imo considering the reason we are going through this is his fault in the first place

I see, are there any parts of Libya that are currently tourist friendly?