x220.mcdonnelltech.com/dual-boot-one-drive/
youtu.be/e_VDC-wUXis
sendspace.com/file/vgznza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me. Rarely use it though.

kek

I licked a negro once.

i wholeheartedly agree.
i have to use one for work though. they wouldnt buy me a new one so i built one.
i was wondering who else was running a coffee lake cpu....

MACFAGS BTFO

They fit right in here then, this is a board for mentally ill people.

>i.e.
Why example? Are there any other kind of Apple users than homosexuals?
Learn 2 English.

they would be if they knew i spent $350 in parts thats the same if not better than their $2500 imac

>tfw only into 2D perfection
So that's why I use MacOS

tpbp

faggintosh

y u do dis?

No you didnt.

After trying to dual boot MacOS off of my Windows PC for the sole purpose of running xcode (why in the fuck is this software only available to iToddlers is beyond me) I eventually gave up and bought a used mac mini off of ebay.
It's probably for the best since driver support for non iToddler shit is garbage and requires some driver hacked by a pajeet.

Inb4 running in a VM (tried it, performance is dog shit)

Not really. If you have compatible hardware, you don't even have to do any modifications to the filesystem, the bootloader fixes everything.

You could have probably saved a few bucks and gotten a far better machine if you just bought some old office i5 machine and popped in a GPU.

High Sierra Hackintosh. Pentium G4560 + GT 1030 with Nvidia web drivers. It just werks.

Me, it's comfy with Ryzen.

How can I and fellow brainlets throw a flash drive together with this?
I do worry about pajeet code from the random sites they suggest downloading things from, when I've looked in the past.

>newfags will never know the feel when you should buy a sata dvd drive just because your ide controller isn't supported by the only OSX distro: kalyway 10.5.2
>newfags will never know the feel when you should watch a 10 minute video just so you can learn how to compile your ACPI
>newfags will never know about iboot1-3-2

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

Just hackintoshed my x220 and i FUCKINF LOVE IT. Its so fast. I7 Nd 8gb ram with 160gb ssd. I also duel boot win 10 but only leave like 40gb for it because i fell in love with high sierra on it. I first had 60gb for mac and the rest for windows but i recently switched because i found emulating more fun and smooth on sierra openemu. Any tips for a newcomer? I still need to get imessage and usb 3 working and im golden.

see

Thought about doing it on my X220, started reading a guide and decide it's too much work. Went with Xubuntu instead. No regrets.

Dude its super ezpz. Literally set up duel boot in like 2 hours. You dont need to swap wifi card just use a tp link wifi usb. There like 1 centimeter and barely noticable.

I got confused when they started talking about doing bios shit

I'll do anything in the OS with no fear but I've never fucked with the bios, it scares me

see

Idk user, is it really still gay if you're not using a Mac? The os is pretty comfy.

>is it really still gay if you're not using a Mac?
It's the difference between openly gay and closet gay.

Why is OS X's font rendering aids on non-hidpi screens?

mine was iATKOS 10.5.5, those were the days

Bios is simple stuff, just hit f1 on startup repeatedly. Check it out and youll get a comfortable wjth it quick. Iv been fucking with my computers bios since i was like 12. And all you have to do is update your bios to a modded one. Simple stuff. Just watch the video. Theres a vid for the guide.

>OS X
>aids
I think you already know the answer to that one.

Could you recommend a guide?

That's a pretty good analogy actually

However I feel like I'd be more embarrassed if people found out I used Linux on my thinkpad than I would if people found out I used MacOS on my thinkpad

why would you feel embarrassed about that
also nice trips

Do this
x220.mcdonnelltech.com
Then this
x220.mcdonnelltech.com/dual-boot-one-drive/
Heres a vid, its the same for high sierra.
youtu.be/e_VDC-wUXis

>Fagintosh

What's the benefit of that over the old tonymacx86 guide?

Idfk i only used this, like i said i just did this for the first time and it was easy as fuck. Win10 and high sierra duel boot. You can triple boot too but im waiting till i get a bigger ssd for that.

Roughly, you only need to disable fast boot and secure boot which are all you need to install linux.

AIDS vs syphilis.

Heh. Your comprehension is poor. If you wanted to be pedantic and still make sense, you might have asked if are there any other types of mentally ill people besides homosexuals. But you didn't because you lack humor, wit, and intelligence.

Peopel still do this?
Why?

agree

>spending hundreds if not thousands on a computer that’ll be laggy and slow as fuck after a couple of years
or
>buying a cheap, compatible thinkpad that’ll still work like a charm after a couple of years

>>buying a cheap, compatible thinkpad that’ll still work like a charm after a couple of years
>install a gay fruit OS that turns it into a toy

No. It's the other way around, retard.

>Unknown CGXDisplayDevice
Fucking shit freezes 2-3 times per day with my rx480

thistbhfam

Works on my 1080p imac

any unofficial place where i could download 10.13.4 beta 2?

a glory hole in Cupertino.

what's a cupertino

1/4 less than a quartertino

wew danke

iboot leak here
sendspace.com/file/vgznza