Since I visited Sup Forums I came to the conclusion that my prejudice about France is wrong...

Since I visited Sup Forums I came to the conclusion that my prejudice about France is wrong. I always thought you were the most arrogant people in Europe, maybe even in the world but oh boy what was I wrong. It's definitely the filthy UK, they are so fucking annoying and arrogant on Sup Forums. I wanna say sorry to you France, I was wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ2JFTrnGkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_language
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i was bantered by the brits one too many times

All right, Luxemborg, everything is forgiven

what no fuck off french people are unbearable, they don't even have a reason to be arrogant

At first I was happy that the you stopped having such prejudice about us, but then you had to insult the british, and that was uncalled for.

hon hon hon. bonjour mes amis j'aime la france. oui oui oui. baguette et fromage est la sont nourriture de tous. vive la france, vive la republique et l'empereur

Can't handle the banter, m8?

sissy lanklet can't handle the bantz?

Thats just cause the arrogant ones don't learn english

>3rd worlders think they can compete

Let them hope, user

That's just recently because of Brexit. France has a long and illustrious history of being arrogant ponces.

I like your arrogance, mon ami.

Fine, but let's call this "realism" instead.

No its mainly because you always behave like a special snowflake and act like you are fundamentally different and superior to other countries.

there may be some truth in this

France truly is the greatest country in Europe.

No. Those who don't are fucking normies, cucked and not arrogant at all, pretty much self-hating.

>those houses

deffo england

Never been to Northern France ?

When I was very young and again in my teens but only passing through desu

This
Or maybe somewhere in northern France but it feels English

>willingly going to Northern France

just why

No we don't

That's why we patronize all of you, because we don't.

Fool

To get away from Paris

Paris is in the north you mong

Northern France is poor, bad weather, even more shitskins than Paris, ugly… everyone flees it.

You should have driven south then

Also inbreeds.

Because it's the best France.

It simply proves how superior the French are, because even the English are pretending to be them.

When a French says North, it means Nord Pas de Calais, the same way than when a French says South, it means Mediterraneans. In other words, the 2 regions which gather a high poverty rate and all our rednecks that we call beaufs. Hell, we even made reality show about these 2 kind of uneducated people.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ2JFTrnGkY

Oh right, didn't know that desu

>Northern France is poor
So is the South.

all continentals are wankers. The only place that didn't seem to be full of wankers was amsterdam but everyone is high so its not a good representation of how big a group of wankers the Dutch are. The biggest group of wankers though are the Itallians. So many ugly fat uncouth wankers who don't que and push and shove to be first. They hang out of buses like Indians its disgusting. They behave worse then school children and the prices are insane. The most corrupt and rude country I have ever had the misfortune of visiting.

>T. Backpacker who just spent 3 weeks in Europe with an entire week of it in Italy.

Enjoy the Sun, Southern poorfags.

But the Mediterranean isn't just the seashore there are also a lot of mountainous places with completely different people, without the stereopycal Marseille state of mind

t. southerner

Praise pastis tho

Hello butthurt fedora. The French treat Paris differently. See:

Yeah but at least we can take solace in the beautiful countryside unlike the flat, cold and wet northern France

>butthurt fedora

What

Maybe its just you who is a wanker, ever think of that?

Suuuure, and this is why you're all coming over here.

Probably because you were the wanker in Amsterdam.

Climate is great, here, wog

You're right

(UK please don't bully us)

nope I can be a big wanker but I said please and thank you (in their language when i could and apologized when i couldn't) and waited my turn and did my best to be polite to everyone i met. I never said a bad word to anybody. In fact the only nice people I met were all native english speakers from america, canada, australia and the UK. Im holding reservation on the Dutch as I was not there long enough and the few people I spoke to were helpful beyond what there job required. That being said I imagined out of all the places I would go the Dutch would most likely have the most manners. Continentals in general lack manners. Even more glad I voted Leave before the EU federalizes and culture blends into a shit mix of rudeness

I understand people can enjoy wet and grey climates
But it's still flat and crowded, /out/ nightmare

not really had a smoke and admire the quaint buildings but kept to my self. Guy in the take out tried to scam me for money by charging me extra but i called him out on it

>/out/ nightmare

hehe, good.

I dont know exactly which places you visited in Europe but if you only visited tourist places i'm not surprised, those places are always full of wankers no matter where you go. I was in London and the place was also filled with wankers. doesnt mean I know there are still nice English people, like there are nice Europeans.

its possible that in some places that was the case as we went to paris, amsterdam, berlin, prague, budapest, vienna, lake bled. Italy however I am certain. We went to venice, florence, Rome, and to Serento and Pompeii. Italians are douchebags

I like the british, french tourists are cunts, also british people arent arrogant assholes. When i went to France noone would speak to me because i couldn't speak baguette.

Wait till you actually go to England, it's a kip.

Went to England. Small village. Was invited by an English bloke to watch the darts final. refused to let me pay my own drinks. Only the people of London and Sup Forums seem to be assholes.

Wat doen al die vieze buitenlanders in mijn nederdraad?

Waarom klagen Nederlanders altijd over de wegen in lelgië?

yes ello? iz ok tank yuo

Omdat ze vol met gaten zitten

Rot ff lekker op naar 9gag ofzo

I had a prejudice against french before Sup Forums and continue to have nowdays.
The only thing cool in France is Marseille, department 13. And guess what? because there are no french livin' in it.

lies

Sometimes not even the Brits can handle the banter friend

Maar daar kom ik net vandaan

>that screenshot

Waarom blijf je daar niet. Doe iedereen een plezier.

Why are you so aggressive toward us ?

Historical butthurt, I think.

We always bullied them in particular, we created Belgium, we're "the franks" and not them...

cuz he's a retard who lives on his computer

Who gives a shit about sharia Belgium?

hahahahahahahahahheheheheehheheheehhahehehehahahaheheheheheh heheahhe

Parle blanc.

>Normans
>French

>Normans
>Actively integrated by marrying the locals and adopting their culture
>Spoke French
>Not French
Every time

>Normans
>not French

>Answering to a X weren't/wasn't French bait

Are you guys new or something ?

Ah yes, next you'll be telling me that English is basically proto-French :^)

Not really, I just really, really, really like this kind of bait

(

HEY NEDERBRO

WATCH SPOORLOOS

it's a Franco-Dutch movie from the 90's
really really good
one of those that makes you think

Not really, you do have a lot of French in your language tho.

>Spoke French
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_language

The aristocracy didnt speak regional norman, they spoke Old French.

Basically a French patois, like Occitan (sorry, wogs, but it's the truth :^))

>we created Belgium
Niet iets om trots op te zijn oetz

>Normans didn't speak Norman

>b-but this is basically French patois

:^) frogs make me laff

>he thinks the Norman elite spoke Norman

wew lad

HEY FRENCHBRO

I looked it up and Its based on a book almost everybody has to read for Dutch literature class here. So I altready read the book, dont know if the movie will add something to the experience but i liked the book. THANKS anyway.

>posting battles from 1000 years ago
Get with the times, m8

?

You did post a battle fought 211 years ago, m8

do the french speak french?
oh wait, i guess it's arabic. maybe you're right after all.

They didnt so what's your point ?

>oh wait, i guess it's arabic.

I wouldn't make this joke, al-britani...

>someone paints half of france in varying shades of green
>this is supposed to be some kind of proof of something

From a time when people didn't unironically counquer England with 3000 men and arrows

sorry, i don't understand arabic

Oh, you can't understand your mother tongue?

Die zag de brit vast niet aankomen, zo origineel was ie nou. En nu die kansloze discussie elders voortzetten aub

when you live in the lightest part of the map, next to Switzerland
>feels good, man

I love you France.

I'm not a Frank, I'm a stupid uncivilized Gaul, pls translate