Sup Forums X

Convince me to use Sup Forums X. How does it actually improve my shitposting/reading experience?

Convince me to answer you

Why don't you try it out and decide for yourself idiot

The only reason to use it is for the ability to filter things completely.

Unfortunately, the filter using fucking regular expressions, so it's impossible to filter things properly. Want to filter "ayo"? Put in /ayo/i , then say goodbye to any post that uses "Mayo" or has a set of two words, where the first word ends with "ay" and the second starts with "o".

"play on" equals filtered. What a fucking joke regex is. Fuck whomever decided it was a good idea to use it as a filter base. They don't even include a guide that isn't half assed.

For fucks sake. Even Clover can get filtering right. It uses normal English and has a testing box to see if your filter phrases work.

Tldr Sup Forums X sucks massive dick and I only use it because the native extension doesn't allow stub hiding.

wow you literally don't know how to use regular expressions
stop talking you fucking retard

>Unfortunately, the filter using fucking regular expressions, so it's impossible to filter things properly. Want to filter "ayo"? Put in /ayo/i ,
if you're too retarded to figure out regexp word boundaries gtfo off this board

I'm pretty sure both of you won't be able to set up a regex on your own, but the point is valid.

Isn't /^ayo$/i enough?

/\bayo\b/
wow it actually took 2 seconds

>Isn't /^ayo$/i enough?
spotted another one
lmao @ absolute state of Sup Forums

Who is going to know regex to begin with besides programers? Sup Forums X shouldn't stick people with it for something like filtering words and phrases.

Regex is quite easy to learn

Then why is the filter guide so bad at explaining how to match exact phrases only? In the filters of the native extension and clover, you just need to use quotation marks and you are done. Matches case, spacing and all.

It doesn't, only reddit can solve your problems.

Sup Forums-x is absolute dogshit.
youre better off at this poit running a minimal androidx86 vm just for clover.

>t. hiro

How the fuck should I know?

>Posted via Sup Forums-X

You need less botnet to browse Sup Forums

Don't use it

>No guide
No shit retard. Why would the 4chanx dev make a guide himself when there are tons of regex guides/cheatsheets online to be used?

There is a guide, and it fails to explain what regex is and how to use it.

Where is Top button?

He shouldn't have allowed anonymous reports.

On your keyboard, although it's usually called the "Home" button.

My left hand far away from "Home" button. My right hand is on the mouse.

Put the mouse in your left hand.

Don't listen to this idiot. Just rorate your keyboard 180 degrees.

>fails to explain what regex is
>what is google

these fuckers know
after all they are dubs and satan

>Hey man here's a car to drive
>Oh but you need to know regex to drive it
>Why? Why didn't you just make it work like a normal car?
>Well, regex is fairly simple to learn...
>T-there's guides on google...

>4chanX should cater to the retards
Its a priviledge not a right

>only retards can't learn regex
>"priviledge"
Oh the fucking irony.

just because you were too much of a brainlet to figure them out doesn't stop regular expressions from being very commonly used for matching patterns against text which is literally what filtering is

>English might not be his first language
>lol must be a retard
Fucking mutts I swear to god.

It's not my first language either, and guess what, even if I didn't know how to fucking spell privilege, I'd have the common sense to trust my fucking spell-checker!

Seduce me

>Spell checker
Holy shit stop embarrassing yourself user.

Myself?
I'm not the one arguing that everyone is a retard who can't learn gibberish machine code bullshit while butchering the much simpler, natural language I use to express that opinion.

Wait I thought that was you

Go to Sup Forums

You can just type in one word/phrase per line and it works