Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

What's your favourite Airport?

I've been only in domodedovo (grandpa home)

ICN

the one between ur mum's legs lol

>implying I travel

Last time was over 10 years ago.

Ben Gurion is nice but a bit too much

Atalanta is one that i really like.

Heathrow's terminal 1 aswell.

incheon is shit kek

Singapore has the best airport hands down, free cinema, swimming pool, butterfly garden. Plus singapore airlines first class lounge is GOAT

btw what happened to the gook who went crazy on korean airlines first class about nuts?

CLT - Charlotte the rocking chairs and am awesome USO I have access to

A FUCKING OPEN CHOCOLATE

Anyone who answers anything other than Ninoy Aquino International Airport, is a fucking liar

charles de gaulle

kek

A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR

I'm poor, I don't visit airports.

YYZ

changi is the best you fucking cuck

This desu, especially termniale 1 with is huge ass circular underground parking in the middle. always gave me comfy feels when my parents used to park the car there.

>all the gullible people googling the names dropped in this thread and that are put on watch

Luton because it's the nearest to me so you don't have to drive down the M25 at 3am

I have only traveled inside my cunt.
Atatürk airport was nice, pretty big with tons of shopping places (but the prices are absurd, 5 times the normal price for everything)

>On 23 May 2004, shortly after the inauguration of terminal 2E, a portion of it collapsed near Gate E50, killing four people.[10] Two of the dead were reported to be Chinese citizens and another a Czech. Three other people were injured in the collapse. Terminal 2E had been inaugurated in 2003 after some delays in construction and was designed by Paul Andreu. Administrative and judicial enquiries were started. Andreu also designed Terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport, which collapsed while under construction on 28 September 2004.

>Paul Andreu