>“The much-feared rape wave [by asylum seekers] didn’t happen, police confirm.”

>bomb the shit out of the middle east
>complain when they flee war to safe countries

kek faglord yurocucks

you deserve all the niggers and sharia

lies and propaganda

based Hungary

check em

>not fixing your country and instead leaving because muh european benefits.

then don't run from your country like a little bitch

problem is at maybe 20% at most are Syrian refugees, rest are Africans, Albanians, Pakis etc...

also what do we have to do with Syria, fuck your attempts to guilt-trip the average citizen here who has nothing to do with a bunch of Arabs killing each other as always

I believe in you.

is this 70% separate to EU enforced quotas?

word

Always women isn't it

>bomb the shit out of the middle east

we did do nuffing, fuck off

>dozens of habitable countries in europe closer to syria and iraq
>hikes past these countries all the way until finland and then claims its our responsibility to take care of them
just makes me more happy to know these leeches get murdered so they wont bother anyone ever again

they also said that sexual harassment and rape have risen from last year, but they try to give it as little attention as possible.

A lot of the Syrian refugees also weren't comming directly from Syria but Turkey and Gulf States. Most Refugees from Syria now are fleeing bombing by Asad and Russia.

Having them killed is something I wouldn't really commend.

Though they did run from their homeland like little pussies to europe, and expecting europe to take care of them like royalty with nothing to offer in return, and some even refuse to integrate (without so much as at least learning the local language to communicate). Feels justified somehow.

Turkey and Jordan and Lebanon and even Northern Iraq have a shitton of Syrian refugees

>fixing your country
>nato constantly bombing your shit
as if the people could do anything, you'd run too for your life.

i agree a lot of people take advantage of that situation, but if there were no westerners messing their bussiness you could choose not to take them in

>we dindu
>also what do we have to do with Syria

europeans cuck americans in all their plans, you support them, the EU is a scam and Merkel is working to destroy europe, your people still support war.

I dont care if arabs kill each other but yuros should have remained out of the situation, so you can have the dignity of saying "we will not accept any of those faggots"

obongo says "Lets war the middle east!!" > yuros take his word knowing they will not have advantage from said wars because "huurrrr we NATO noe" > the EU supports bombings of arabs > arabs flee terrorized of what happened > all the refugees are being taken by europe and none of those are going to america, the ones who started that shit

That's how it happens, realize the real enemy yurocucks

killing more arabs will not solve anything, you all should be against war, yet you keep voting for the same leader cucks

>Northern Iraq
That's where the drowned Kurd boys father is. You know because going to a safe place with his own people originally wasn't good enough but now is ok.

>as if the people could do anything, you'd run too for your life.

The women and children would, as they did in World war 1 and 2, the men stayed behind to fight

this

if they were to fight with ISIS i can agree with you

but you cannot fight with flying bombs, the technology difference is too big.

Let's say you have an automatic rifle and lots of ammo and some grenades and a kevlar jacket.

You go out to fight for your country and when you step the hallway BOOM, the whole building is fucking down.

Not fair. War in Syria should have never happened, now it's too late for them, and it's too late for you guys.

The american jewish lobby won and the white race will be wiped from earth, Brussels is literally the cradle of degenerate cuckery

Oh you.

My country isn't an islamic shithole, they should have stopped this at the start and not let it grow so large.

crank it up to 200% so 100% of nignogs that came over here before the "crisis" would also fuck off

By who? Why? Where is proofs they are being killed for trying to leave?

>bawwww bawwww I needed more brown cock

stupid cunt

>but you cannot fight with flying bombs, the technology difference is too big.
Yes because the US won Vietnam by a landslide

>Let's say you have an automatic rifle and lots of ammo and some grenades and a kevlar jacket.
The Taliban and Vietcong are and were fighting with a lot less

>You go out to fight for your country and when you step the hallway BOOM, the whole building is fucking down.
What are trenches?

>Not fair. War in Syria should have never happened, now it's too late for them, and it's too late for you guys.
War is never fair, and no it's not too late, Europeans had to reclaim a hell of a lot more ground than during the second world war

tl;dr: your entire argument is BS

>venezuela

you guys should also shart in your marts so you'd at least have something in them

>number of people suspected of aggravated rape this year:
>asylum seekers: 10
>finnish citizen (not necessary native finns): 37
Isn't it amazing how a tiny fraction manages to commit more than 1/5 of them?

grow the fuck up pekka this aint Sup Forums lmao

ok keep bombing them
keep digging your own hole
or maybe tell your leaders to stop recieving refugees kek

europe is doomed

>this aint Sup Forums lmao

your bait is absolute garbage, proxynigger

There isn't a collective conscience called Europe that takes the blame for the bombing and action in Syria, there are countries who participated in it though (who also give the most money to syria in aid, as it happens)

How do you justify believing countries like finland have a responsibility for the bombings and migrants when they didn't participate?

Finland, here I go

>There isn't a collective conscience called Europe that takes the blame for the bombing and action in Syria

They shouldn't take the blame for anything, they did not start that shitfest, they keep suppporting american dumb decisions though, decisions that ultimately harm the european continent.

Finland shouldn't take any of them, yet they are forced to do so through the EU, it's why i say they're all fucked

YES

Yes, yes and yes!

Based Hungary

Who the fuck spoke to you gypsy lmao.
When people say the west, they never include you in it. Even when they say Europe, they pretty much never include you mentally.

Good, Shouldnt try returning