OY VEY

>theregister.co.uk/2018/02/06/dell_goes_on_epyc_server_journey_with_amd/

FUCK THOSE ANTI SEMITIC ANTI FEMINIST FREQUENCY EVIL NAZI PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

servethehome.com/dual-amd-epyc-7601-cpus-can-offset-operational-costs-using-monero-mining/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you taken your pills today

obviously not though i do admit it's nice seeing amd trying to get a foothold in server market.

OH NO NO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEE!!

AMD IS THE FUTURE OF COMPUTING

No fucking way this is real

DELET NOW YOU ANTISEMITIC

CHEAP EPYCS ON EBAY WHEN?

4-5 years.

Well, I'll save to buy a EPYC mobo first.

>buy a EPYC mobo first.
These are not really cheap or anything.

I know.
And also I know if EPYC follows the "cheap xeon" route that means that their motherboards will become scarse in the future.

>And also I know if EPYC follows the "cheap xeon" route that means that their motherboards will become scarse in the future.
Uhm no, SP3 EOL is well into 2021, and every SP3 board will be backwards compatible.

With the rise of all these "CPU-only" cryptocurrencies, I wonder how long until there's a shortage on server hardware.

>servethehome.com/dual-amd-epyc-7601-cpus-can-offset-operational-costs-using-monero-mining/
RIGHT NOW

Do you need help?

>every datacenter on the planet starts mining crypto with their excess processing power

Haha, so much for CPU coins being more fair to the small time miners. That'd probably be hell on difficulty adjustment algorithms since big datacenters mostly follow the same activity patterns and you'll get massive network hash spikes during the off hours.

D-DELIDD THIS RIGHT NOW!

Cryptoniggers ruin everything. Fuck this gay Earth!

FUCK YOU GOY

>specially tuned for edge computing
shadowthehedgehog.png