What is the stupidest tech related stock picture?

What is the stupidest tech related stock picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a good candidate

basically, any search result with woman + computer.

Why do they all have cables around their heads?

The girl on the right is my fetish

What is your objection to this image? The man heard a funny noise and is trying to diagnose if his HDD is causing the noise, I see nothing wrong here.

A classic

why

>The girl on the right
>girl

Is this bait? Sometimes capacitors and shit actually break.

Why does he have so many cables on him

And the PC isn't turned on

Some Asian guy using headphone as VR glasses

you're bait

Do you replace them by holding a soldering iron by the heating element?

Look at how she is holding the soldering iron, and capacitors that are soldered to top side are only smd. I would like to see how you resolde an smd cap

Nope, just retarded apparently.
thanks bois. I'm an idiot.

who takes these photos and are you sure they aren't satire?

What the fuck is your fetish?

This is what old people think computer repairs look like.

This probably, and it's not even a stock photo.

This is it
I can understand the wires-around-neck ones, because it's supposed to elicit a feeling of frustration
I can understand holding a soldering iron by the heating element, because people who haven't used those probably won't care or know the difference
I can understand a light bulb in a PSU, because it's the result of someone saying "let's just throw a bunch of technology things together," kind of like mad scientist labs in b-movies
But I can't wrap my head around the reason and thought process for this image

>that random light bulb in the PSU

winner

But I don't get it.
The same applies to people playing video games on tv series. Isn't there at least one person on set to say "hey, that thing you're doing if fucking retarded, don't do that"?

2 strongest contenders, they require the least amount of tech related knowledge to understand they're stupid

It's supposed to symbolize hardware by presenting two contrasting objects, in this case something really modern (a CPU and a motherboard) and something really old (a wrench) working together to achieve a common goal. Normies won't really care about the common goal but they will understand that the picture screams "hardware stuff". It's like bad poetry except worse.

>"hey, that thing you're doing if fucking retarded, don't do that"?
That's fifty percent of the posts on Sup Forums

>that newfag that always makes this comment

That's not stupid, just mildly unnerving

Why there's a jew with a tablet?

"Have you too been struggling with hard-to-use, incomprehensible computer technology that is hard to assemble, use, troubleshoot, and ultimately turns out to be nothing more than an expensive paperweight and a waste of you time and nerver?
Well, don't change the channel, and put down that Xanax bottle, because we got the perfect solution for YOU!

Don't wait, don't delay, don't fuck with or we'll rip your nuts off! This event ends the minute you write us a check, and it better not bounce or you're a dead motherfucker!"

>soyboy face jew with tablet

like pottery desu

He should stick to blackened folk metal.

.t I scrolled to see if this had been posted yet.

>That time the iron slipped between the webbing of my pointer finger and thumb.

I didn't need to be reminded, thanks.

you are holding it wrong when you smell fried chicken

>Don't wait, don't delay, don't fuck with or we'll rip your nuts off!
BIG BILL HELL

>Don't wait, don't delay, don't fuck with or we'll rip your nuts off! This event ends the minute you write us a check, and it better not bounce or you're a dead motherfucker!"
A classic: youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc

There's literally nothing wrong with this

This one is pretty reasonable, isn't it?

>typing in motorcycle gloves
Doesn't work. Accuracy drop to near 0 and you're constantly pressing several keys at once, even with a huge keyboard. On a laptop it would be impossible to even type out a sentence.

>salty water inside your laptop internals
>nothing wrong

IT'S YOUR BELIEF THAT YOU'RE SUCH A STUPID MOTHERFUCKER THAT YOU'LL FALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT GUARANTEED!

You don't do this user?

posting the classic that started it all

And you don't seem to understand

Who doesn't know what "stock" means in the expression "stock picture"?

Old school RGB lightning dude

she looks like shes trying to do her make up in the glass

>heart of the hard-drive