startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Sup Forums Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/

Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/

You can also search the catalog for a specific term by using:
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/searchword or by clicking on [Search]

Always check the catalog before creating a thread:
Please check the rules before you post:

Begging for cryptocurrency is against the rules!

To use the Code tag, book-end your body of code with: and

I suddenly want to buy a Thinkpad and suck a mean dick while installing GNU.

fuck off

install gentoo

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>tfw fell for the 16GiB ram meme

INTEL IS BAAAAD!! BUY AMD!!!!

only idiots use IDE. duuude they to everything automatically for you

AMD IS BAAAAD!!
BUY INTEL!!!!

Hey guys, Kevin here, Solus is awesome!

There's only logitech mice

>tfw tried Solus and Kevin was right all along
Feels bad desu

>t. kevin

>muh common sense
>muh botnet

Every piece of software you use is bloated botnet trash, except the ones I use of course

Not today

Apple is gay.

It's another "Macs are superior but can't show any actual model that's actually superior" episode.

>t. shill

how do i rice my systemd botnet?

install gentoo

use arch linux

6 gorillion packages.

> le windows lgbt

> not using neofetch
kys yourself newfag

cups are technolo/g/y. what sort of cup does Sup Forums ues?

I really hope nobody audits the code.
Pls

jewish

how do i escape the botnet?

install gentoo