Manufacturers you stay away from thread

Manufacturers you stay away from thread

XFX(their website is absolute garbage when it comes to navigation and their support staff wields english about as good as you'd expect from chinks

Evga and Sapphire. Never trust a manufacturer that only plays for a single team.

Gigabyte. Shitty ass motherboards, not even dual BIOS works

I bought a 9600 GT from them when they did NVIDIA cards. Used it for 10 years. I still have the card and probably still works.

I've owned 5 evga cards starting from the 8800 era and never had a problem. They're all still operating in a PC to this day.

Owned 2 Gigabyte motherboards and never had a problem. 2nd one is currently being used and is from the Haswell generation.

Owned 2 Asus monitors and neither of them had issues

What are you people doing to your hardware?

>Zotac
>ASSRock
>ECS
>ShitGate
>MicroShit
>Acer/Gateway/EMachines/et al

Fuck, too many to list, OP

its not just the matter of hardware component quality, its also tech support etc

My dad

EVGA

I bought a 860 P2 and it died in 5 weeks. The replacement didn't even last 1 hour.

Returned the EVGA power supply and bought a Corsair RM850. Been running great ever since.

>buy lowest of the line 2yo hardware to save some shekels
>blame the manufacturer when it breaks within 2 years

>lowest of the line
It was an XFX R9 390 DD, pretty much less than a year after the 390 came out

>tech support
You don't need it if the hardware is good, unless you are careless during assembly which is your fault to begin with. "Good tech support" generally means they know their hardware is marginal and expect high returns.

intel, seagate, gigabyte

this and fucking assrock

They literally just rebadge oem components

>buying power supplies from a graphics card manufacturer

Full retard and you got exactly what you should have expected.

Foxconn-Apple

> microsoft
> apple
> nvidia gpus
> acer

never had issues with with asus or msi hardware.

But which manufacturers are approved?

None of them. We only have complaints, not solutions.

Samsung
Apple
Google / Microsoft
ZTE
Razer
Seagate / WD / any US/Chink HDD or SSD manufacturer

>Evga and Sapphire. Never trust a manufacturer that only plays for a single team.
I thought that I was the only one to stay away from these guys, but they've burned me before, so maybe our reasons are different.
I also stay away from MSI.

So that leaves you with Asus and if they fuck up, you have literally no one else reliable to buy from and you're fucked.

Maybe you should relax on your inner ban hammer.

definitely msi
more and more asus
acer
seagate
that said idk what you're on about with xfx, my experience with them was rma'ing a 295x2 i bought used off ebay, dude i called was cool, actually spoke english, was from california. Filled the ticket and they told me they couldnt do a swap because it technically wasnt under warranty, offered me a fury x instead. Took it and was happy, they paid for me to ship the card back and everything, all this happened over the course of about 2 weeks too, nothing but good experiences there. Buddy had an issue with a fury x he bought used, weird noises from the pump, they replaced it no questions asked
seems solid to me

Corsair besides cases

>So that leaves you with Asus and if they fuck up, you have literally no one else reliable to buy from and you're fucked.
It leaves me with Gigabyte, ASrock, Asus, and every other manufacturer that's been good, and way more reliable in every aspect to me so far.
>Maybe you should relax on your inner ban hammer.
There's so many other manufacturers right now that I would have to cycle through all of them before I would even have to consider going back to MSI, EVGA, or Sapphire user.

EVGA is overrated as shit due to people thinking their return policy validates everything else they do. Beyond their GPU's being entirely reference stuff with pretty coolers, their motherboards are mid-end Foxconn's with EVGA logos and high-end prices on them, and their cheap PSU's are shitty CWT's with EVGA logos on them, while their pricey PSU's are average CWT's

you wait long enough and pretty much every manufacturer is going to come up in this thread

>Samsung and LG, because they're secretly the shady God-Kings of South Korea and are corrupt as fuck
>Google, because they're fucking Google
>Apple, overpriced garbage
>Anything made by China or Russia