Tfw no jobs besides touristical slavery or call center doomland

>tfw no jobs besides touristical slavery or call center doomland

That's what you get for living in a 3rd world shithole

Yes, but because we have "le sun maymay" people will always think we are doing allright even tough everyone is dying in the inside

enjoy sunshine brother

Come to Germoney, m8.

And if it absolutely boils down to one of these, tourism is less degrading, I think.

this

idk, depends on the call center. cold call telemarketing is hell but customer service and tech support can be alright, at least you dont have to show yourself in public

At least the weather is fine

Yeah, but tourism is even way more exausting than call center.
In tourism is usually bartender stuff and you'll just waste your life away cleaning dishes and serving costumers (wich is even more hellish if you are shy)

The problem about going to Germoney or other developed countries in western europe is that i will end up working in the low-tier immigrant jobs and i will allways be regarded as a second class citizen like the turks and those arab guys

At least that.
Otherwise the suicide rate would be off the charts

Shut ur mouth now, spoiled westerner. You know nothing.

>You know nothing.

It's you who know nothing.
Also, Portugal maybe the only non-spoiled western country

Do you have any qualifications? Just keep trying

Of course i will keep trying, what choices do i have?

I get what you mean. My cities hit with massive unemployment, and I just got a call back for an interview at a company that's basically a gas station with certain food franchises and coffee built in and I'm seriously so excited to just have a chance of getting a basic ass job and be off neetbux

Working at a gas station is pretty comfy

Yeah, its kinda hard to explain what it is. Its like 24 hour gas station that's part convenient store and also sells other things like coffee, bakery, subway, wendys and so forth. Not ideal to stay working at forever unless you're a manager but its a good stepping point to get experience and another job later down the track.

lol

Living in Greenland must be pretty, extremely boring tough

Summers are really fun, everything else is shit though.

kek that's completely true, I wouldn't be around that's for sure.

We have those everywhere in the states. Usually for truckers but there's larger ones that serve your average plebs. The food court isn't open 24/7 though.

How's summer in greenland?
What do you guys do for fun there?

where do you live? do you live there all the time or are you on vacation?

In summer it gets really hot up to 10°c, so many people fish for fun, and hike and camp. Too bad it does not last long.

I live in Ilulissat for 10/12 months

>10º
>really hot

Damn...

>Greenland
>Most common cause of death: suicide

That place is not intended for human beings to live there

You can always join the air force, you basically get paid 700€-1000€ a month for doing nothing

>10°c
>really hot

Come here and just say you're European. Go get a job in some industry if you have skills. Enough people don't know that Portugal is poor that you don't have to worry about the reputation following you.