How do we fix this unnatural chimaera, Sup Forums?

How do we fix this unnatural chimaera, Sup Forums?

Thanks for making thread about us and giving us attention.

restore Prussia

Annexation is the answer. Always.

You're welcome. The beauty of your country is exceptional, despite its unfortunate internal divisions.

>Slovak culture
I kek'd, so +10 rubles for you.

WTF I hate Paraguay now.

...who the hell do you want to get annexed by?

Russian emigre here.

I wish we could get annexed by Poland and Finland, so that we could finally get proper governance.

> tfw you can't defend poland from pro russian cucks because of their anti ukrainian autists

ciao

Anschluss by Slovenia

>living with non-whites just for money
top cuck

>ukrainian
no such thing

I'm an autist among autists then, a case more than severe. Your help is always welcomed, though we will make it alone, if we'll have to.

Ukraine is deep Russia, so I don't know why Russians would be anti-Ukrainian and thus anti-Russian. Poland is peripheral Russia - still recognizably Russian in all facets of its culture, but with some non-Russian admixture, which is why I made this thread for people to ponder Poland's future as a culturally torn country - who will gain Poland in the end - its Russian forefathers; or its German colonizers?

Pic related, an example of a German cultural practice adopted by the Poles in the late 1930s.

*tips*

Clockwork Pole.

m8s, you're all salvs, can't you just get along?

Kill yourself. Seriously.

Too much blood shed by our grandfathers and too much Kremlin gremlins sowing dissent among us. It's sad, sure, but this is the world we happened to visit in our lifetime.

I like bantering Poles as much as the next guy, but when someone else is doing I always have this desire to defend them. Weird.

And deprive myself of the beauty that is the Polish commieblock, the Polish swamp, Polish recipes with carp & pickles, Polish facial hairstyles? I can't do that, Zbyszlaw.

I think Poland, Slovakia and Czech republic should join, the could be as important as France, Germany or the UK.
A big, Catholic, slav state.

Poor bait Fritz

t. Italian colony in Serbia.

wah wah, go cry in a /slav/ thread that you can't comprehend our language, you primitive serbian nigger

...that bad?

>slovak culture

>Laibach to Croatia
"no"

OK, since third worlders are getting angry for no reason, I've decided I'm just gonna keep this discussion civil by posting nice looking pictures of Poland. They were hard to find, but there it goes!

Just give it all to Russia, its their clay.

CROATIAN BORDER GORE

This one's pretty exotic. It may seem like it was shot in Vladivostok or even Pyongyang, but in fact it's just plain old eastern Europe! Specifically Poland.

You Turks are funny.

>>>>slovawk cukltuzre

whahahahhahahahahahat the FUCK did he MEAN by this

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Slovenia.

And they're a special snowflake, they eat goulasz and polenta. :^)

>russian culture
>russian
>culture

Nice, it looks good. Although I'm not sure anybody want clay infested with Slovenians, but Croats know how to deal with those problems, maybe they will find some solution.

pic related, typical specimen of Slovenians higher class, in Poland we call them hobos.

Whoah, have we made a leap in time and landed in the future? Are these arcologies we're looking at, towering above the deserted earth? Nope, it's just typical Polish residential buildings in the present day! Yes, that's the quality of life that solid investments from Moscow brought this country back in its glory days.

>maybe they will find some solution.
Worst hypothesis, there's always the Final Solution.

>typical specimen of Slovenians higher class
He must be really rich for Slowvenian standards - he has shoes.

I don't know. I just hope he's not a harbringer swallow of hybrid war against us.

Swallow. Funny name in such context.

He probably stole it from gypsies.

I like you, here's some Brazilian sweethearts for you big guy.

Go score a goal, monquinho.

This thread is about better countries than your own. Pic related.

I found one example of Polish architecture!

Oh wait. Where's Ljubljana again?

>monquinho
You didn't just slap the diminutive into an English word, did you?
Try macaquinho. Or "monito" if you want to piss people by using Spanish.

>he's so full of far right government propaganda that he suspects me to be a kremlinbot and thinks that war with Russia is imminent

Hahahaha, you may put a Pole out of field into commieblock, but you can't put potato out of Polehead, amirite? In any case, good luck defending picrelated, it's worth a fight.

That's not some faceless commieblock, that is the kozolec, a veritable symbol of Slovenian culture and a public transport hub! Larger countries with their slapped together, repeating cities wouldn't know anything about the glory of our kozouc.

Everyone knows Warsaw was ruined by Communists, you stupid slowenian dog.

hands off polad.

So I got a (You) from him. Doesn't this mean I scored and he's really a kremlinbot?

good thread

thats a ridiculously tiny coast, you can walk from Italy to Croatia in a couple of hours.

Italy and Croatia were too lazy to pull the same trick as Chile and Peru.