*consumes 100% of you CPU*

*consumes 100% of you CPU*

works on my machine

Block coin miners

Unless coinminers can somehow persist across tabs and keep running after you close everything and have a single tab with google open that isn't the issue user.

tfw have 8gb ram memory

why do people make fun of chrome for devouring RAM but not furryfox? This is with 5 (FIVE) tabs open btw

>windows 7 oldass task manager
yikes

stay mad

>Firefox lets you limit its resource usage
>B-but look at firefurreee!

>random access memory memory

oh no firefox actually use the expensive ram I bought, how terrible

oh no chrome actually use the expensive ram I bought, how terrible

random access module memory

show your add-ons

*use all

>common access card card

yeah i noticed this too. it's not always maxing out but it's really random when it does. had to go back to chrome.

>glad that your browser is using thousands of megabytes of RAM
>enough space to hold War and Peace thousands of times over, just to render a few hundred words and some pictures
I literally cannot fathom how web browsers have come to use such absurd amounts of memory.

bryan...

Update. This was an issue in v57.04
600MB and 10% CPU on nightly watching videos. No issues here.

this happened to me with nightly, but not stable. randomly jumps to 100% for about 10-15 seconds and becomes completely unusable

protip: it's not the browsers to blame

>it's only natural when you have to create a new instance of every interpreter known to man just to show a website
high speed internet was a mistake

TFW still using v 50.1.0

>tfw ff57 has worked flawlessly for me since launch despite ricing it and instaling a bunch of addons
guess im lucky

>He doesn't use elinks
>Not using Uzbl when you need images and shit
the absolute state of Sup Forums

*leaks all of your memory*

why do you even use firefox if you're going to complain about this?

opt out and use opera or vivaldi. hell just update firefox. fucking idiot.

I don't get this. It's the same with the new Firefox. What the fuck are they holding in memory?

>using google

Found your Problem

And I'm 100% sick of you being a 100% faggot all the time, posting the 100% same posts as everybody else. Bitch ass cunt faggot fucker nigger asshole

works on my machine :^)

That's REALLY IMPORTANT. I'm glad you warned me.

Too bad I don't run SJWfox and use Pale Moon and Waterfox and Seamonkey and Chromium and Opera instead. (Easy to keep up with changes and one browser shitting the bed won't close all my tabs.)

Staying with only one browser is kniggertier teentard dumbfuckery.

Its actually the browsers to blame. Its the renderer. It has to know how to know when to call their garbage collection properly.

Chrome using 2GB+ is kinda shitty but its not worse than Firefox using 2GB+. Firefox stalls/lags/etc when it uses 2GB+. Chrome still runs smoothly so its fine in that regard.

>he doesn't use Vivaldi

Unused CPU is wasted CPU

*also consumes 100% GPU Usage on your AMD graphics card (Firefox Quantum)*

halp

>leave my waterfox on overnight on a few Sup Forums tabs, 1 paused youtube video, and maybe a couple sandpandas
>it's using 12 gigs of ram and can barely function despite plenty of hardware capability left unused

>Email Image...

(You)

Because only retards dont know how to use settings

its caused by a memory leak, fireshit has had it for decades. really amazed they shipped quantum without fixing this shit.

triggered
im switching to chrome lads

>the point
>your head

Fucking retard

>2018
>retarded Sup Forums users still can't understand basic browser architecture concepts
this is why /sci/ makes fun of you so much

Firecuck is FINISHED & BANKRUPT!

>can't understand basic browser architecture concepts
damn straight I can't understand.
I can't understand because it's goddamn retarded.

would you care to enlighten us, user? Give us an oh-so-simple lecture on basic browser architecture concepts- you know, because you know so much about that.
And maybe then I'll decide you're not a shithead trying to act like he's a genious, attempting to fool Sup Forums into believing that he's better than the rest of us by insulting us rather than providing any actual argument.
thanks sweetie xoxo

ctrl alt del

>7 different adobe botnets
pls tell me this is bait

Is Vivaldi botnet?

Classic. Good one user.

Yes

what settings are you talking about user?
this is my resources with 3 tabs open, seems much for me.

>not using lynx

This never happens.

Highest I've seen it jump to is around 25%. I'm using a bunch of addons. One of them is NoCoin.

>4 fucking gigabytes
wtf user how

Tbh the only shit is that a lot of addons don't work since the Quantum release, like the glorious Downloadthemall