This was my meal today

This was my meal today.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck it blurry, you dont how to focus.

Looks better thän my Frenchfries with nuggets tho

Why are you eating tendies every day? Do you bread the chicken yourself or does it come like that in a package?

I would like to say here that Finland holds down half the Earth.

It's breaded chicken breast, it's not processed like tendies.
It's from a nearby restaurant, here in Brazil it's very common to see meals like these packed in aluminum containers like these.

Cool. This was mine

I posted a pic of a styrofoam container by mistake, I meant to post this one.

I ate 1kg carrots, 3 bananas and 4 slices of watermelon today

top kek
fucking vegans man

Why do you niggers always eat stupid shit

I'm not vegan, I just didn't have any food at home so I ate this. I could've ate nothing because it doesn't really matter because you don't need to eat daily, the longest I've gone without eating was 4 days.

Are finns even human?

Yeah man, but humans don't need to eat every single day or need to get some kind of vitamin or other nutrition every single day. How do you think humans couple thousand years ago survived in places where food was scarce and people had to go weeks without eating?

>Mixing all those foods in one plate.
I only seen my granny doing this. Because she is lazy and doesn't like to clean or cook. Is that common in the rest of the world?

What's wrong with it? Do spaniards carry 5 plates around?

Yup, at least in my house. Specially if it contains any kind of liquid. Some plato combinado is common, but not that many things. Pasta and beans in the same dish is the first time for me, or the pasta and all those breaded meats/things. I would have separated in at least two plates myself. It could be my autism but it seems kinda of wrong having so many starch living together in a dish.

That is a tipical Plato combinado. Some salad, some starch, some meat. Cheap and nutritional, if not fancy. Tipical fare in any bar for midday. Some extra things are commonly put there, like croquetes, some seafood or more meat, but your brazuca plentifulness of starch ain't common.

>Finn nutritionist

That's what you if you get take out anywhere

It's true though

He's not wrong. Humans eating every day is a modern luxury, and there's some evidence suggesting it might be unhealthy to do so. Why do you think humans store body fat? On a slightly related note, grains literally kill you :^)

I'm sure there's an American joke coming.

then why are you angry after lets say 12hours.i think you are right but theres no harm in eating a couple of fruits during the day to calm the hunger

>then why are you angry after lets say 12hours
Pbbly habit. The Finn is somewhat right, early humans pbbly didn't eat everyday.

They also didn't live for much longer than 40 years.

That's actually myth created by high childhood death rates.
If you managed to survive to adulthood and didn't then die to violence or disease untreatable at the time you would have high chances for living until at least or 60s.

I'm not angry after 12 hours after not eating, that's just because you're used to eating everyday of your life. But when you get used to fasting for multiple days you feel pretty normal. The longest medically supervised fast was 382 days
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf

Actually they did, a lot of people lived till they were 50-60 years old back then.

This faggot is baiting. Don't reply to him. He has no friends.

Some people have all the luck

>PROGRESSO
Where is the Ordem?

>Rich and Hearty PROGRESSO

I have to agree with the Finn on this one. I did a thru-hike of the Appalachian trail and expected to come back and gorge everything in sight but to my surprise my hunger diminished. I eat 1 meal a day now usually and feel fine. It's also much less expensive to feed myself.

You don't need 2k calories a day if you're just sitting on your ass most of the time.

we took back what you'd stolen

jesus fucking christ

desu better than 1 dollar microwave dinners kek

this was my meal today

Wah lah

51st state/10

Yeah, but if you don't eat it becomes incredibly hard to focus and carry on a normal life. If I went a day without eating, I'd have to do nothing but sleep and veg about all day.

Are you neet perhaps?

hnnng/10

>How do you think humans couple thousand years ago survived in places where food was scarce and people had to go weeks without eating?

By being five feet tall and living like this

It sucked. That's why we wear pants and eat real food today.

I had boiled potatoes, roasted onions, pork chops with a side of lettuce, arugula and watercress.

I've seen people put, rice, beans, pasta, farofa and french fries in the same plate.

well here's mine

Pickled peppers with hummus?

What's the brown bowl?

its horseradish you pleb
what brown bowl? you mean the wooden one? its a pig's leg

>A jew eating pork
right... Ofc that's your meal Goldschmith

>le all people in israel observe the silly jew laws meme

also had some beef soup and nachos with jalapeno jam and chipotle salsa

not even joking i thought it was an old school american place. think its time we add some more states, who's with me??