Ask an Ethereum (solidity) developer anything

Ask an Ethereum (solidity) developer anything

Other urls found in this thread:

coursetro.com/courses/20/Developing-Ethereum-Smart-Contracts-for-Beginners
flippening.watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many Lambos you got?

Why are you larping on Sup Forums about something nobody cares about?

Why are you such a fraud?

developer not investor unfortunately

can i have a few eths

*inaudible mumbling about it being fake, not backed by gold, abstract value*

>developer for ETH
>doesn't hold ETH
I don't understand.

literally what's the point

do you suck cocks?

It's piss fucking easy to develop for solidity dude, come on.

I develop smart contracts that run on the Ethereum network, I have Ether but I'm not an active investor in it

did you have suicidial thoughts after btc crashed?

big ones

It's a pretty great system to create transparent transactions that people can follow up

It had an exponential growth curve, anyone that's done high school economics could see that it was bound to crash sooner or later

Are you an Ethereum (solidity) developer?

Yea, solidity isn't that hard of a language to learn, I think the main barrier stopping people is having a somewhat intimate understanding of how to whole Ethereum virtual machine operates as it's quite different to conventional computing

Have you met Vitaly?

We got a word for you, cuckhold.
You might be the most retarded dude on this website right now if this is your only answer.

Can you link a good, current guide for creating a distributed app

See the answer to the question about sucking cocks

>writes shitty "smart contracts" for a shitty crypto
>acts like he develops the chain

top lmao

coursetro.com/courses/20/Developing-Ethereum-Smart-Contracts-for-Beginners

This is pretty good, it walks you through creating a contract and interacting with it via front end which is usually the more daunting part of creating a dapp

was Solidity the first language you (either personally or collective) designed?

>not buying internet meme play money makes you a cuck

oh look he posted it again

no i wont pay in money to a ponzi scheme to help buy you out of it

enjoy your loss

What the fuck is Ethereum?

What was your former employment?
What's your career path?
What are the job opportunities in this space?

This is my first proper job out of college, I'm hoping to progress my career into more blockchain development type positions. The whole blockchain development space is quite new at the moment but once it starts to become a bit more commonplace I think there will be a huge demand

Done anything interesting with it yet?

Started having a look into it a few weeks ago for a side project. Mostly just Messing about with the truffle-suite

Yea I'm working on a pretty exciting project at the moment (don't really want to say what it is), if you want to learn more about it I highly recommend the tutorial I posted above

This better not be Uni Banker and his gang of losers again

Where is the "world computer" that Ethereum was supposed to be? Where is all the shit that was promised?

How is Ethereum not vaporware?

Aye, ofc. Will give it a read

Why have you not ran an ICO and made millions yet?

The Ethereum virtual machine is the world computer

Ethereum becomes more and more the leading cryptocurrency and it's already an useable platform to develop Dapps.
See more about the flippening:
flippening.watch/

I'm also thinking to get started in this space. Smart contracts are interesting piece of tech.

How the fuck Sup Forums dont see potential in this technology is beyond me

This place really went to shit, its just retards ricing arch and bottom tier python devs

>Literally making meme money

I'm kind of amazed at how opposed people are to this sort of technology, it can literally change the way we think about data structures and computing but they're so stuck in their old ways

Sup Forums has always been shit. But that doesn't mean cryptocurrency has any potential. It's doesn't.

Cryptocurrency at the moment, for Ethereum at least is just a way to interact with the network. I think the whole blockchain space will really be quite revolutionary