I think it is better to be upper middle in Moscow, Russia, than be lower middle class in USA

I think it is better to be upper middle in Moscow, Russia, than be lower middle class in USA.

1) Got Bmw 420i 2014 as gift
2) Got my own appartments in good district
3) Girls here are very beautifull, guys are ugly and poor. No rivalry at all, you just need to be 6+\10.
4) Parties with 8+\10 sluts everyday, everywhere you want. Girls are easy if you are not autistic moron (like everyone here so)

That is it. Fuck you.

I LIKE my life in russia. I LIKE my city. At least our girls are not ugly trash, like american, german and UK ones. At least they are not SJW, feminists, "independant". At least they are not ugly disgusting 3\10 girls, who only like 9+\10 superalphas.

Hey pedojew can you post your hot Jewish wife again?

if all guys are ugly, then surely there's still competiton, you're all just ugly.

Who the fuck is pedojew, explain this meme
Yeah, it is better to be 7\10 like me fucking 10\10 girls here, than be 10\10 guy in uk, fucking each other in the butt

>merely exist
>bother russia

And it's better to be upper middle class in the US than it is in Russia

you think there are many 10/10's in england? that's flattering

No, if you are ugly in usa you will still be fucking loser. In russia you will not.
english guys are pretty good looking, may be best males in the world
I want to be gay cuz of it. But still russian girls > british boys :)

if you are rich you can be in one room with such girls

>parents buy him 90k USD car as a gift
>parents buy him a high-end apartment in the city
At what point does one transition into the upper class?
Say you have a personal income of 100k a year, you still wouldn't really be able to afford a car like that.

>2014 420i
>90k usd

'no'

>90k
It cost 45k max

Ok, I thought it was a 440i. 60k USD, then. Still expensive.

two kilograms of feathers IS IN FACT heavier than a kilogram of steel, OP is smart.

autism lvl: pedojew

Russians have aids.

How the fuck do you figure you are 'middle-class' btw? You're a spoilt little rich turd.

no one overseas even gives a fuck about upper middle class russians, most of us would rather associate with regular russians who live just as the regular person does. upper middle russians think they are top shit, come to any place outside of your country and you're the dweeb cunt with the money but with out any humility or understanding of others

Sounds Russia alright only question is why the fuck is OP in Sup Forums Sup Forums and fucking hes bitches.

>I LIKE my life in russia. I LIKE my city.
OK!

>I LIKE my life in russia. I LIKE my city.
This is such a rare sight. In 2 years here i think i've only seen like 2 russians that said they liked their country.

Its better to be upper middle class than lower middle class anywhere

i like your threads faggot keep posting