Strange text message?

Hello everyone I received this message which had replaced a portion of the regular conversation, I have no idea what happen but have never seen symbols like that is a text message can someone shed some insight? Has anyone received messages like this as a result of an messaging error?

Lol nigga you dead

It's a pocket text

That's a negative on the pocket text, that was my first thought as well.. after checking the senders phone all messages were normal.. another weird fact, i could not find some one the stranger symbols on either phones default keyboard?

Νιγγα υοθ γρεεk

oh fuck don't tell me is another "G.O.D" type of shit

>iphone
Found your problem.

Are they trying to send you a picture that your phone/messaging app can't open properly? Try restarting your phone or something

>green bubbles
ugh

Charge your goddamn battery. Why is it every time someone posts iPhone screenshots, it has just a tiny sliver of red in the battery?

>ICE Wireless
wew

That's your problem. My bubbles are purple regardless of who I'm talking to.

That's your problem. I don't even have these "bubbles" you speak of. I have bits of text that are either right or left aligned. Less wasted space that way.

>ICE Wireless
Is that what Trump changes your carrier to before deporting you?

I lol'd at that more than I like to admit. God have mercy on our burgerfriends.

No it's what ICE uses when they need full coverage in the MS-13 caves

Yah but the other persons/phones involved may be retards. Did you physically look at the other phones involved or just take their user's word on the matter?

I personally looked at one of the phones, if you look at the pictures they are from two different senders..

>"""strange""" """mystery""" created by op and his friend

>implying op has friends
>implying it's not op just texting himself

>implying op got his mom to pay for 2 phones for him, on top of the internet bill and the tendies supply