IT work

My friend is offering to introduce me to IT work, anything ranging from basic tech support to network security administration. Is working in this field a good idea? If you need any more information to answer, just ask. Thanks!

I'll need to see a photocopy of 2 forms of ID

all I have is this

Looks like someone who would browse Sup Forums

I don't browse Sup Forums

bump

Seen this before. He's got shit work and doesn't want to do it. He knows you have fuck all going on and figures hell do you a favour and save his own time by making you do this wagecuck level garbage.

Say no OP. Don't fall for it. It's a really fucking shite job I guarantee.

It's just another job

Yes working in this field can yield a decent income, and you sound like a typical IT drone who would be as satisfied doing this as any other work and who would sufficiently fulfill his job duties.

dear IT fags

i accidentally opened a loli thread on halfchaan on my work network, pretty big company. It was on my phone and when I opened my browser it just loaded

do they know?

I know.

no, if the page was blocked than they might know but I highly doubt they'll care either way

I'm a bit worried because the IT is treating me a little funny

bump

that might be because you're a fucking weirdo

:)

Did you have to install a certificate? Cause if you did they have everything, even encrypted communications.

>Is working in this field a good idea?

No. It's bitch work. Pays for shit and you have to work hard. Also ultracompetitive.

You're better off becoming a welder.

Your CIO knows and is holding it as evidence against you in case it is needed.

no certificate, just logged onto the network with my network username and pass word

i also look at /d/ on my phone sometimes by accident when i think im on my data and it auto connects me to work wifi

They can't decrypt your traffic without a cert, but chances are they can at least log domains.

they most likely know that you visited the site but have no clue what board or thread, doubt they care that much either way.