Do you support independance for catalonia?

Do you support independance for catalonia?

I do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8oU5iM2qS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have cute domain

obviously not, why do you support that meme?

I dont.

catalonians are niggers

No.

Anything to destabilise Europe

t. eternal anglo

no

Sure why not.

I don't know what a Catalonia is.

Catalonia is like a meme born from another meme which was born yet again from another meme. It's a very dank situation

No. Iberia should unite, not split up, creating useless borders for special snowflake reasons.

Heck, even Samis deserve land more than Catalonians do. At least they're an actual different people.

If they love their language so much then they should be glad they are Spanish, how many people in southern France speak provenzal or gascon nowadays?
If France had kept Cataluña they would be only French speakers like the former Catalans of Perpignan.

We already have enough Occitans.

I will end up supporting Zamoran independence if the trends continues.

The catalonian people want intependance, so why not allow them?
Since Spain is in the EU, their independance wouldn't make much difference anyway

Ironically, a good number of Catalans wish they were french not realizing our northern neighbours aren't nearly as tolerant as we are with regions demanding special treatment and recognition of their "language".

Join your celtic brothers.

spain is in the eu but catalonia alone wouldnt.

the catalonian people want independence after a shit ton of amazingly good propaganda. if you're smart you can actually learn how to manipulate people from watching catalan propaganda and thinking a little about why they say what they say and how it works. and its such a stupid idea that even then barely half of them want it, like with scotland.

overall, catalan independence is nothing but a fantasy and its better for everyone that it stays this way because if it actually happened the catalans that dont want it would obviously be betrayed by spain and the ones that want it would feel like retards when the "new country" goes to shit

>spain is in the eu but catalonia alone wouldnt.
only because spain would block it.

of course, fuck them if they separate lol

democracy is a shit, its basically leaving important choices that affect the whole country to retards, since retards make up the vast majority of the population. might as well roll a dice. the less choices are done by referendum the better, having a government elected at random every 4 years is enough, last election i got a fucking sjw communist ruling my city

How different are Occitan and Catalonian?

>since retards make up the vast majority of the population
but you are one of the few non-retards, am i right?

obviously, i browse Sup Forums

isn't that puerto rico

If that were the case, we wouldn't have any fun Brexit shenanigans.

Not only Spain would block it. You talk like a retard teenager man. Think a little more pls.

>when a german talks about europe
youtube.com/watch?v=i8oU5iM2qS4

brexit is a good example of how random political choices suck