Ask whatever a hardware scammer

I work in technical support for companies, I steal ram memories, microprocessors, replace them for less capacity or defective for the excuse of the change. I buy powerful video cards ruined and sell them as new by e-bay. I replaced the encapsulation of Intel and AMD with the same ones of smaller capacity.

How much do you make and how do I get in the business?

Just hope you never get in a job that someone below you wants. Otherwise, they'll sell you out pretty quick.

Tell me more about ram memories.

A LOT

i love all the ebay listings "new" never opened
and they're holding the card to take pics.
or "new open box" blatantly used baka

"Used for a month then got tax return so i upgraded" my favourite to use. Sounds believable and this time of year everyone has tax money so they feel a connection.

OP here, kek, me too. btw this is my last sale, a EVGA GTX 680 4gb. A monstrosity that never worked I got for a few bucks and I sold it to an ignorant nostalgic guy for the price of an almost new one.

lol roi achieved and also had money to buy better cards to mine with and sell on ebutt

"flight simulator"
i died when i found out what this really meant

can i sell broken motherboard as new and say it broke during shipping or some shit

Don't you get shit from paypal or something when the guy complains it doesn't work? Don't you get banned or something?

and pay for shipping both ways yourself?

A good trick is to plan and pretend that "everything" works by making one or several photos of the product. I usually have a second pc with the bios screenshot of the defective motherboard.

lesson learned never to buy motherboard off ebutts

I avoid the pages of purchase and sale, I try to make it more ... informal, something like "contraband" you know.

I'm intrigued, go on. I might have to do this someday when the neetbux run out.
Can you even make a living out of this? Probability of getting caught?

>sell one of my almost dead buttcoin miner cards as new on ebay
HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE

I false hardware sales (i7, ryzen, GF 1080) do it sporadically to avoid suspicion, I commit the crimes in groups of "good faith" on facebook. I try to mount the theater as believable as possible so that the interested party is satisfied with the sale. Once the act is committed, the person becomes isteric knowing that he was swindled. there is when I unsubscribe the account

Kek, good one.

how does it feel to be this much of a nigger?

>everyone has tax money
Wrong, only niggers get money back