Memes about your country that people believe in

I'll start:
>Polish women are super conservative
Every time i see some burger posting this meme saying "Polish women are awesome! They don't fuck niggers and are loyal!" I just can't stop laughing.
Polish women just like women everywhere will suck your dick if:
>you have money
>are a nigger (muh so exotic!)
>are a muslim (same as above)
>you look like 10/10
>If you're from Spain, Italy or Greece and look "exotic" (tanned and such)
Remember fellas, don't fall for the "Polish women are conservative and loyal" meme. You will only add missery to your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>finns are shy and autistic

>everybody are drunk and violent shittskins.
That's not true that's just 85% of population

My favourite meme about Poland is that one, that all posters with polish flag are poles. Here, for example, we have clear example of Womenhating Republic of Faggotry citizen.

>turks are hard workers

Looooooooool

Tell us, OP. When did it happened? You caught her with a nigger on your own bed?

>skillful workers

the racemixing meme for most of western europe. I seldom see race mixed couples in most european countries (save for england). Whites and blacks usually keep to their own kind.

The whole "dutch people are stoners". No they aren't. The only people who do weed are foreigners.

our beer is small & foamy though

We're nothing like Russians.

As far as I know you smoke less than almost every country where weed is legal. Also from what I observe most Dutch are extremely cold in relation with any foreigners, even those one that looks similar.

Well, that was all of my contribution, I need to go, my black gf is waiting with some good weed, cya.

*illegal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

This

>The Germans want to destroy Europe and rule over the inferior

This is true though

It's pretty funny when people think women are different from country to country, you all need to realize that women are a separate race, NOT HUMANS!

Good post OP

Swedish women. Personally i think french women are hotter, Eva Green :D.

this. They all look the same and are not that pretty in general. They all fit in some uncanny valley of attractiveness.

>>everybody are drunk and violent shittskins.
>That's not true that's just 85% of population
Hahaha you are a funny and nice person :D.

>Americans are friendly
>everybody in America has a gun
>crime rates are out of control in every big city (just avoid black people, DESU)

I have been to Tammerfors (Tampere) and i would not say people are shy but they are very non confrontational and nice.

Forget your proxy

>France is overrun by Arabs

Na, it's not. Even in "diverse" districts it's more a 50/50 than a complete overrun, almost all pictures are cherry picked examples.

His utopia of a "sexless society" makes me think he was an homo in denial

Polish women produce quality half-niggers though.

Just look at this fine example. Her father is a nigger from Congo and her mother is from Poland.

Another product of a Polish whore fucking black apes.

>what is a passport
>what is an airplane
>what is an expat
>what is a tourist

Etc, etc.

Which memes do people believe about Croatia?

Very true, i had a polish woman in the corridor back when i was a student, Malgorzata i think and she was ok. When she spoke polish i could not even distinguish between the words but she was a really nice person.

I don't think you're right about the muslim / black stuff. The only middle eastern guys that would score in eastern europe would be white-looking guys that are civilized and non-extremists (what is almost impossible, anyway).
When it comes to blacks, I believe this user is more down to earth on that matter --> Well, about the mediterranean stuff, that's true, can confirm that. Most mediterranean guys go to eastern europe on erasmus just for that, and polish guys generally don't like them around because of it.
But I'm absolutely sure the girls do it because they're european and not mixed.
Polish girls and eastern european girls generally go for mediterranean guys because they look exotic enough for them to cast some attention around but they're still white enough (not mixed) for it not to be considered an interracial thing.
So they're more interested in exotic white guys, and mediterranean countries are still richer than eastern european countries, so they are regarded as high status men and culturally refined people due to the ancient history of the region and all of that stuff.
It's not because mediterranean guys can be tanned that every eastern european women would go around giving blowjobs for everyone with a tan
Yeah, you can find around a few girls that fuck niggers and arabs, but that's the exception and not the rule

Dude, I lower than that.
I've been on a stag in a club and my friend asked if I want to go smoke. We went and soon after a nice girl comes up and starts talking to my friend, asking for smoke, etc. I stand aside not saying anything, cause I was not in the mood.

Suddenly, the girl asks me something and I do not respond to her for like 5 seconds and she's starting to stare at me surprised. The best "go away" words I came up with were:
"I'm sorry, what?" - but I said it in english, instead of polish to make her go away.

That was the end of it, I started lying I'm from the UK and she was hooked. Like in all the tutorials on polish girls, I showed interest (where from, what do, ask what's she studying - that's good, because she finished college, so takes that as a compliment), then complimented her on her english. She asked me to dance, we danced, it was actually a very nice experience. Went for some drinks. I had to pretend I'm british in front of a bartender from whom I've already ordered in polish, lol.

So, dude, all it takes is to speak another language, really.

Keep it in your pants hans.

It's probably becasue a lot of them are blondes. Other men and non whites tend to fetishize blonde women becasue "muh aryans".

What American would go to India

ale na swój wykop to ty wypierdalaj smieciu xD

Why bother ever leaving Topeka, my friend?

Everyone wears a black uniform and keeps ones of those knife thingies under their bed in case Serbs come for them.

If we wanted to go to a country with small smelly Brown people with old ruins we could cross the boarder and go to Mexico. Much safer and cleaner than India

Tell yourself what you will, fantaramubramanian.

Oh did you send a link to this thread to your crush on fb? Did she gave you some nice guy points? 1000000000 more and she will let you hold her hand!

>Incest App
Its not an app its just a ancestry website

holy fuck

>We're nothing like Russians.
That's true i have been to Balchik, Golden Sands and Burgas. I got the impression Bulgarians are very proud and nice.

- Pay to much and they run after you to repay the change (Balchik).

- No place to live, get bed and breakfast at old womans house, trying to pay her to show gratitude was not easy but finally she accepted a tenth of what i offered (Balchik).

- Walking through market, not attacked by sellers (Golden Sands).

- Luxury meal for two for nothing and drinks included (Golden Sands).

- The queens palace, bought very good wine and got a very good tour and a interesting day (Balchik).

- Robbed for all i got (Burgas) :D.

When you gotta go you gotta go i guess.

I think that People mix Belarus with Bulgaria, that's why a lot of them think that Bulgaria is just mini russian when in reality Belarus is one.

Okay pajeet just stay in India

>you are a funny and nice person

You wouldn't say so if you knew me personally.

Russians are consistently some of the best posters on this board

>Canada is irrelevant

>save for england

I can think of two, just two racemixing couples I've ever met. English people actually really racist, just not openly.

>You can survive ,just pay taxes
>Its a nice place
>People are nice

To debunk everything ill tell you that its a hellhole with shit wages ,the worst kind of normies there is and that Greece is left 30 years behind in everything.

You have some serious problems brat...

I see you haven't visited Stockholm or Helsinki then. You see white women/black men couples everywhere

B-but muh Sup Forumsand

maybe at stockholm, every 80 couple in helsinki are mixed

people stupid enough to mix those up are too stupid to know what either country is.

it is the sad truth that a lot of westeners still think of anything past what used to be the iron curtain as being a some russian satalite culturally. i still remember we got a czech teacher in 4th grade and everyone kept making jokes as if she was russian with no regard of czech culture

Ahhh yes forgot:

- Walked into nice church in Varna, takes photos of everything, photo flash all over the the church, at the exit i see a sign saying taking photograps inside is forbidden, realize i did a big mistake, tell the closest official i see i am really sorry and offer to delete all pics, he says keep the pics but next time take no photos.

- Found a big market in Varna, thought i was tough, finally gave up and bought 5 fishing rods from 5 sellers, then gave it all away and a sizeable sum of cash to a little girl running after me telling me i had to buy a plastic bag, i have never seen someone as surprised as that ever, had to close her mouth before i left.

- By mistake wandered into a bad neighborhood of Varna, a gang approaches, i thought i would be robbed so i held my wallet out to avoid any violence in advance. Gang only talked Bulgarian but a man came by and translated and the gang asked if were lost and needed help.

The whole myth about Polish women kinda got blown out when that story about the Polish models going to Saudi Arabia to have arab men shit on them broke.

Watch out! Angry cunt destroyer, he fucked at lest 20 women thanks to his nice guy points :^).

This isn't facebook faggot, adding ... at the end of your post won't make it serious. Eat shit and die you women praising faggot.

you sure know how to get your self into adventures, try the mountains next summer

>you are a funny and nice person

>>You wouldn't say so if you knew me personally.

Anyone who can joke about themselves and their own people are almost always really nice persons deep down. I think you are a softie on the inside and probably very tough on the outside :D:

>If you're from Spain, Italy or Greece and look "exotic" (tanned and such)
I'm as white as it gets in southern Europe and I get a lot of attention from polish gals (1+1)bh.

I think I'm a 6/10

>we don't pay denbts

>I'm as white as it gets in southern Europe and I get a lot of attention from polish gals (1+1)bh.
This is funny southern europeans are worried whether they are white or not, southern europeans are the architects of europe, we learnt it all from you then took it a few steps forward but still southern europeans are the ones we learnt it all from.

Maybe you have distinctively Southern features or you're part of the endless wave of Iberians who grow their beards, which may not be as common in Poland.

I have no clue what it is desu, but I have no beard.

I'm fine with this, btw. I reckon I'm gonna have a good time when I go to Krakow next year.

>norwegians are superior in every way

I like this, but it's really not true.

>Spanish women are hot
Most of them aren't, just very average looking, unless you find hot a plain 160 cm with no tits and flat ass girl with manly voice.

>Spain is a non-white country
If you believe an autist cherrypicking Del Nido (Sevilla Football Club president, moorish looking) and it's all the notion you have about Spanish non-whiteness, you have a problem.

Accurate post

>If you're from Spain and look "exotic"

False, if you can't speak English you are fucked even if you're attractive or "exotic", so few Spanish men have posibilities because of that, the language barrier.

>Canadians are leftisg cucks

Thats very far from the truth, and its less true the closer you are to the atlantic. Trudeau was literally only a "lesser of two evils" thing really. and the leftism is concentrated in Universities, and here in quebec its nostly anglo ones. Here in quebrc we are xenophobic as fuck cause we are paranoid about muh French and muh cultural identity so we want to protect it tooth and nails.

Yet it's dying slowly lol.

actually not. Read an artie the other day saying that more and more families of immigrants choose to have their children go to French over English schools. they are the majority now.

Being spanish is great

Haitians need to be deported back to their shithole

Spend all your money here plox, also invest in eastern Poland.

It has never happened to me. NEVER.

Some day you might, Pierlorenzo.

I'm autistic anyway, so I'd never approach them.

Maybe you're too ugly even for Polish whores?

Nobody believes that

>offer to delete the pics
>bought 5 different fishing rods
>held out your wallet
This is some serious autism

>tell the closest official i see i am really sorry and offer to delete all pics
>i thought i would be robbed so i held my wallet out to avoid any violence in advance
I want to travel with you just so I can watch you continuously lose your spaghetti every day.

>serbs are removing kebab

That's not true. Yes, we removed some, but they were terrorists. Srebrenica "genocide" is a myth.

>Everyone on Sup Forums & Sup Forums thinks that all Greeks look like Turks.
>le pay debt meme upboat

I think in England the niggers tend to be more integrated than in other European countries mainly because a large number are from countries, like Jamaica, where English already was the main language so no language barrier.

Man the only thing that is going for you must be those blue eyes and blonde hair becasue in every other department you're a turbo autist.

The average western Turk could easily blend in in Greece.

About Romania:
1. For fuck's sake, we are not gypsies. Will you get this into your heads already.

2. We are probably older than you, as a people -- see Tărtăria tablets en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets

3. We speak better English than you.

4. We are better at Maths than you -- see six medals for Romania at the International Math Olympiad
I stole these off Quora (lel seems like i'm a gypsy after all)
Anyways , if anybody has any memes on Draculania just tell me

This is the reason we don't have flags on /trv/

Not really, depends on where you live.

People from Peloponnese or Northern Greece tend to be darker, and also Cretans which are Arabs.

-