Name ONE laptop better than the Dell Latitude 7390

Name ONE laptop better than the Dell Latitude 7390.
>cheaper than razer blade
>metal chassis
>2 in 1
>backlit keyboard
>business security functions
>thunderbolt 3
>quad fucking core 8th gen intel cpu
>full hd CORNING gorilla glass IPS display
>2 stage motion hinge ZERO wobble
>nice selection of ports
>4G LTE SUPPORT
>FAST AS FUCK SSD
>non-shit webcam
>wacom pen support
>60 FUCKING WATT HOURS BATTERY

Without a doubt this deeply confuses and triggers the shitpad autist and mactoddler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWdfjY6YsOY&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thinkpad x61

>thinkpad x61
LMAO
I wouldn't use that piece of crap even if someone gave it to me for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWdfjY6YsOY&t=1s
I came

Thinkpad t60

Surface? Macbook?

Can't fit a 2-3 tb hdd

x220

dell xps 9560
>2018
>HDD
get with the times, grandpa

Latitudes are overpriced trash. Any new business grade laptop is a monumental fucking waste of money. Also, convertible laptops are the single worst invention ever inflicted on computing short of Windows 10. I'd rather repeatedly smash my balls on a fence post than use some dumbass rotating gimmick touch screen laptop ever again. Somehow companies like Lenovo and HP have spent so much money on marketing (and so little on actual fucking design and quality) that consumers are starting to believe that they actually want those flaming pieces of shit. Fuck your stupid faggot laptop and fuck you, faggot.

Are you genuinely retarded?
>cheaper than razer blade
It doesn't even have a fucking GPU but it still costs $2000. Fuck off

If you spend $2000 on this you should be gassed.

> Touch screen
Garage, throw it in the trash

How much does dell pay for these?
I'm kind of doing not too well on cash and I think I can shill random shit too

ThinkPad t430. If you need more power you need a desktop.

>i3
>3/5
>128GB ssd
>3/5
>windows
>5/5
the ultimate meme

new thinkpads are actually good desu the yogas being released this year will have quad core CPUs too so essentially the same device but hai that looks like a great machine

considering either the t480 or the latitude 7490 that'll come out, i guess it'll depend on the price since they're pretty much the same

XPS 13 9360R you niggers

>thinkpad
>wouldn't use
btfo soyboy

t. retard who never used windows 10 in tablet mode/never used a good 2 in 1 with a proper pen (by the way every 7390 comes with a pen).
The 8th gen one costs 1.4k is a quad core model WITH hyperthreading AND has thunderbolt 3 support.

they'll probably be similar desu just go with whatever has better screen or battery life unless you want the thinkpad aestethics. Just a note the key travel on the new thinkpads is actually really good but I also had an inspiron from like 2014 and that had pretty good key travel too so they're probably both great keyboard wise

dell xps 15 2in1

Surface Book 2 and this

>13"
>i3
>128GB SSD
>$2150
What a fucking scam.

Latitude 7490 with the ultra low power 1080p display..