What is Sup Forums's opinion on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quouML5-UZI
gist.github.com/rygorous/6ce04569f213f3dc987b9274cdd677c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Manlet.

Omg

Pretty cute desu

Stop screaming you retard.

cringe
first time posting on this board btw

The leader of omega male brainlet cucks.

He's kind of dumb and his videos aren't very educational but they are sometimes entertaining.

He made Linux. Good man.

I like the WAN show.

/thread

Install Gentoo

In his quest to wield the power of the memes, this man did something no one ever did beforeā€“he became the meme.

>married an insect

Some of his videos can be entertaining, but for the most part his videos are under-researched, daily grind crap.

Married an ugly woman instead of that girl who fucks everybody who isn't fat at the office

Is that his girl?

He's a decent fella who doesn't show off and makes pretty decent videos.
Ikr Maxine is so hot. I'd fuck her any day.
Nono, that's Maxine, she works for him. She's hot. Linus married Yvone AFAIK. I don't remember her name, but she's not hot.

Post his girl

That's a beard.

Videos can be hit it miss in entertainment value, especially the meme related ones. But shit like the 14 gamers 1 cpu and scrapyard wars are pretty nice.

Also his videos have God tier production

He makes good points, but his delivery and attempts at humor are super forced and rigid.

Best LinuxTuber.

His videos are decent desu

He makes can make content that people really want to watch but sometimes condescends to clickbait 3/5

A group entity cannot have an opinion.

Why is everyone hating??
Without him the Linux kernel wouldn't exist!

This

Stop using shitty thumbnails/10

>hating on the man who gave us gnu/

He's great! But you know what's also great? Tunnelbear! Tunnelbear is the simple VPN app that makes it easy to browse privately and enjoy a more open internet. With Tunnelbear turned on, your connection via landline or Wi-Fi is secured and your online activity is kept private from your internet provider, advertizers, hackers and anyone else who's trying to track you or profit from your data. They have a top rated privacy policy and they do not log your activity and you can try it for free, with 500 megabytes of free data and no credit card required over at the link in the description. And, if you choose to get an unlimited plan you can save 10 percent by going to tunnelbear.com/LTT, also linked in the video description.

I saw her father in Terraformars.
Ugly huge head.

Linus Shill Tips, is that you?

i second this motion

Sup Linus

She's fucking below average at best

Guys stop being rude.
And you Linus, stop advertising here. Go advertise on Sup Forums instead.

>first time posting on this board btw
hoW to p0sT oN tHis bor'd?

Fucker still looks like he's 15.

Garbage channel. Videos are basically ads without any research being done. In fact Linus doesn't even make his content, he just shows up in front of the teleprompter. Instead teenagers write his videos.

If you guys want to watch informative channels go watch
Level1tech
Adoredtv
Actually hardcore overclocking

Or visit sites like computer base, anandtech

Wanna get upset?

Watch this whole thing.
>youtube.com/watch?v=quouML5-UZI

They're both fucking hideous

Goodbye white genes, if he had kids it's just going to look completely gook like 95% of half Asians do

>anandtech
I don't doubt that they're not even in the same league as Linus but after their completely wrong idea of zen (even i was confused by their article, I don't regard myself as an expert).
gist.github.com/rygorous/6ce04569f213f3dc987b9274cdd677c8 (from Rygorous aka Fabian Giesen, performance autist I respect)
I don't trust them to be reliable anymore. And if they can't be trusted to be reliable why should I read their shit?

unfunny faggot who is ruining tech along side apple/nu-male 'techies' and general fuck tards spreading misinformation about computing, as bad as cuck syndicate and unbox reviews

Love the kernel, hate the videos

I'm always surprised to see how friendly he is on video compared to how brutal he attacks people on forums and mailing lists.

When he's not obviously paid

This
Some of his videos are okay like that one where he uses a short throw projector for monitor
But some of his shit which obviously has been paid for is complete garbage

>They're both fucking hideous.
Faggot.