Does anyone still uses this?

does anyone still uses this?

Everyone switched to Google Duo.

Of course - I live abroad.

Skype for business is used in some companies

I prefer Discord botnet

no

Yep, I have friends in it and I refuse to drop it for something that still somewhat shitty.
When I'll switch to something else, it has to be something actually well made and not something I'd replace the year after. Such a IM does not exists yet.

Yeah, they're using it in Tech Mahindra and Nestle where I work. Fucking managers spy on employees away time when they're on a break

management has been cucked by MS office, and Skype.
we use it for web conferencing and office messaging.

as long as you dont use the new shit skype it's fine

Fuck off, fucking weeb. Line is shit, fuck it for being mainstream.

whats wrong with it

>as long as you dont use the new shit skype it's fine
After reading this, I immediately went and updated it.

My doctor uses this for tele-visits.

Are you using Skype or Skype for Business? Skype for Business isn't actually built on Skype.

Anyway my job was using it (the consumer version! lol) but we've since switched to something that's more like a self-hosted Slack. Not the greatest but it's more modern than Skype at least.

Time to find a new doctor.

Somehow, Skype gives off a more professional feel to it. Many of my friends use Google Duo. I personally don't use video chat; if I have to, I use WhatsApp video chat. I occasionally use Discord for games, to play with strangers online.

What were they thinking with that horrendous new UI. Complete trash. Wish I could use Skype for business as a private person.

yes, both regular and business

Pretty much every business out there. It's the de facto standard.

What? It's mainstream in like Japan and Taiwan that's it.

I'd much rather use something made by Japs than something made/owned by JEWS (WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook etc.)

Yes
Just werks

pretty popular in thailand

Met my 5'0" Filipina through it whom I've cumst inside of daily for over a year now. She even finds my autism charming.

>liking short brown women

>Filipina
>She even finds my autism charming
Of course. They do everything to move from their shitty country and find someone who pay for their stuff

I can guarantee that she's fucking a chad behind your back

She's been a legal US citizen since before she was 12. Her dad and brother also served in the US military. It is requested to have some respect for our troops, sir.

Line has better stickers

Asian*
Not masterrace far east Asian but there are many attractive southeast asians

Jungle Asian >>>>>>> Chink/Jap meme Asians

Jungles are more open to doing crazy Western shit than the socially crippled ones from the upper Asian regions

>proud of being with a self declared whore

I hope you have some disgusting little brown mutant hapa offspring with her my dude

>open to doing crazy western shit
>implying this is good
also they're SEA monkeys are super short, if I find an SEA girl over 170cm I may consider, but all attractive ones are of chinese ethnicity anyway.

If I did you sound like you'd be the only one triggered about the race mixing to begin with my dude

I hate line but I'm stuck stuck using it because I live in Japan

Why she isn't pregnant yet

There's this magical pill you can take that keeps you from getting pregnant. Just in case, there's another magical pill that stops your pregnancy early on.

Why doesn't she want to get pregnant at all?

>wanting to just ruin your fucking life
Honestly it's about time for the human scourge to just perish already.

she will sooner or later, won't tell OP and will mess up his life

I have about 8 friends and every one of them uses a different IM service so yes

telegram >>>> everything else

t. incel

Nope i just know enough people who have suffered it.
Put on a condom, dumb monkey fucker.

The issue here is that you have so fucking little information to work with here and you're jumping so far into conclusions. I'm not even saying you're wrong, but you *are* talking completely out of your ass.

Unless the information you're withholding is that her womb is actually barren, then no.

>Skype call with friend
>internet goes down, can't load pages or ping websites
>call is the last thing to drop, usually I have the time to complain to my friend about internet going down before it cuts out

>alternatively, PC freezes
>literally no mouse or keyboard input does anything, screen completely frozen, Ctrl+Alt+Delete does nothing
>call carries on, I can complain about the freeze to my friend and we can keep talking comfortably until I get fed up with not being able to do anything else and restart my PC

>try discord instead
>shit randomly cuts out or dramatically drops in quality for no reason
>first thing to die with any hiccup

And this is why I have not moved away from skype yet. Discord might be a particularly bad example (also >discord) but I haven't found anything else, even open source, that is as resilient as skype

We've already had the "would you ever have kids in the future?" talk, because, fuck, my shitty fucking biology is telling me it might become that time soon. She was vehemently against it though, she even seemed more against it than I was, and I was the one teasing HER about the idea. In any case, I'm having a lot of sex right now, and it makes my penis very happy.

Their real Dev team moved to wire and so should you.

it doesn't fucking work but my parents refuse to switch to something sane.

So... you enjoy to kill babies?
Disgusting.

I would unironically be okay with post-birth termination

no

it was turned into a botnet when microsoft bought it.
RIP