Rapefugee infestation levels in Portugal

So, these hordes are effectively running in most west european countries: France, Italy, Germany, UK, Belgium, where they attack in trains, super markets, etc. Shitskins do their jihad as well.

Some countries don't get the attention though, like Spain or Portugal.

Portugal doesn't seem to be on their routes, or does it?
What's the infestation levels (and thereby danger levels) in Portugal?

Other urls found in this thread:

expresso.sapo.pt/internacional/2016-07-13-Portugal-entre-os-paises-que-mais-refugiados-tem-recolocado
observador.pt/2016/05/25/portugal-passa-a-ser-o-segundo-pais-no-acolhimento-de-refugiados/
jn.pt/nacional/interior/portugal-disponivel-para-receber-dez-mil-refugiados-5038155.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

about 25%

*cringes*

Please don't come here

lol

kys

Spain is filled with muslims.
t. went there on vacation
not only is it infested with muslims it is also infested with whiteys muahahahah
Portugal is clean from muslims

Portugal and Spain are south american clays and the muslim fears ronaldinho.

Why are Portuguese people embarrassed of their Moor heritage?

Our brown prime minister accepted more refugees than Portugal share and everyone is in favor of it.

Also Lisbon is building a Mosque with public money

And Sweden loves that brown dick

only Sup Forums users

real people from iberia is proud of their arab history and heritage

>Some countries don't get the attention though, like Spain or Portugal.
I've wondering this as well.

Why do Spain, Italy, Portugal and other Med countries not get attacked?

>inb4 they are already taken over.

*cringe*

We have a very large muslim population that came way before the refugee crisis, it happens that they are only 1% as violent as muslims in "white" Europe.

They want to attack France, Germany, the UK... not Spain or Portugal.

We sucessfully integrate muslims.
There was a documentary about muslims in portugal and one of the muslims said:
"I was born and raised here,I love portugal and I'm portuguese.Allah protects Portugal and if I have to make a decision I put Portugal before Allah"
The Imam of the Lisbon mosque(the only one) ironically enough said that Portugal shouldn't host muslim without making a proper background check .Every year dyring mubarak christians,muslims and jews celebrate it in the mosque of lisbon.

>They want to attack France, Germany, the UK... not Spain or Portugal.
Why? Isn't that counterproductive at all? The UK has a Muslim mayor I thought too.

We got allocated 300 rapefugees. (they don't like us for some reason)

Most of them were assigned to Évora, that has pic related in the centre square, and we made sort of a reception-thing where we had ham sandwiches.

Those have since left for Holland and France, reportedly.

They integrate here.

Other european countries mark them as untermensch forever and that makes them mad and turn them psychopath.

It might sound a bit faggy but while we (portugal, spain) consider that identity is important (i feel portuguese / i consider myself spaniard) most europeans won't accept someone no matter if they want to.

The main refugee routes don't go through Spain. What we get is (almost exclusively) sub-saharan African economic migrants.

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

I don't know what they do with their immigrants, but Italy has it pretty bad. Ghaddafi stopped the boats from Libya to Europe, and now Italians are not allowed to stop them.

Our potential for disaster is just as big, we just have some of the best counter-terrorist forces in the entire world, which has kept us from another train bombing in the last 10 years.

How do you do to stop the Saudis from poisoning your society with their Salafist filth?

Some integrate, some don't.

FUCK OFF Sup ForumsACK

>We got allocated 300 rapefugees.
Lol, i wish...

expresso.sapo.pt/internacional/2016-07-13-Portugal-entre-os-paises-que-mais-refugiados-tem-recolocado

observador.pt/2016/05/25/portugal-passa-a-ser-o-segundo-pais-no-acolhimento-de-refugiados/

>Portugal the 2º country who got more refugees in Europe
Just wake me up...

buscate una vida jorge

>Why?
>Why do they hate America? Is it our way of life? Is it freedom?

>Every post I don't like is Jorge.
Might as well tell you to go to Reddit where your nonsense would get upboated.

Yes. We're full. Fuck off.

Les-te os artigos, sequer? Recolocado != recebido. Isso foram as sobras dos outros, pá.

>Spain
>Not infested

Oh sweet Catalonia, my dear. Always an example of neo-Europeanism.

But I guess you could say Spain isn't infested if you are an independentist.

Who's Jorge?

>“Neste momento, os cerca de 300 refugiados que já acolhemos estão distribuídos por 48 municípios”

It says right there we have 300, but we have them allocated, not living in a makeshift camp and that's why we're second

Que foi o que eu disse. Eles foram recebidos em Évora, ao pé da estátua. E alguns voltaram para trás.

Não é tão grave como em França/Alemanha, descança.

Dito isto, menos era melhor.

Turbo autist who spammed /esp/ with his non-issues and treated the general as his personal blog to the point where eveyone fot fed up with him.

>Why do they hate America? Is it our way of life? Is it freedom?
Well the United States is the worlds only secular country.

jn.pt/nacional/interior/portugal-disponivel-para-receber-dez-mil-refugiados-5038155.html
>Portugal opened to get 10.000 refugees
Just cuck my shit up

Spain and Portugal are already Muslim