Apple flaws

Provide legit proof, argument and or images that Apple (and or their products) is not a respectable company.

Other urls found in this thread:

youexec.com/articles/apples-tricky-battery-replacement-program-and-what-you-can-learn-from-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Username: root
Password:

>Apple (and or their products) is not a respectable company

Employees jumping to their death

>respectable

Solders everything so you can't replace shit

>respectable

Not enough ports so you use the cloud

>respectable

Can't survive a spill or a small drop, for a premium

>respectable

downgrades experience with updates on purpose

>respectable

blames users for not using device correctly instead of admitting fault

>respectable

Doesn't respect your freedom to modify what you buy

>respectable

Fruit logo

>respectable

Tries to force schools to adopt Apple Tablets for early indoctrination instead of pen and paper + proper laptops with proper keyboards

>respectable

They pander to hipsters and homosexuals.

They have easy to use products.

Apple is nice. Especially ios and macos.

But they are way to overpriced IMHO.

When the 15" MacBook Pro had a frame with hinges attached to it instead of them sensibly being attached to a backplate, so they constantly broke like paperclips.
Apple experience and quality.

When the graphics chips were dying on all the Apple computers. Apple was forced to help by a class action lawsuit. How that worked? They put an Apple diagnostic disc into your computer to decide whether they may or may not help you, based on whether the test passes. Of course, it can't work if you don't have a fucking functional graphics chip.

"Unibody" 15" MacBook Pro. Except it was made out of 2 pieces stuck together with adhesive. Not only that, it was so well designed with such build quality, the fan exhausting the heat these MacTurd Pros built up, was positioned to exhaust into the adhesive directly. End result: Computers falling apart everywhere.

A1286 model with the 2850 board, which was failing because the sensors would keep the fans at 1000 RPM when FinalCut Pro was rendering and running a video for 20 minutes straight.

820-2915 board comes out. Throttling the CPU out of the box with no dust, at 70 fahrenheit room temp. A $2000 machine, throttling and functioning worse than a shitty $300 Acer at that time.

-~2010
iPhone 4 comes out. $600 phone that you could not hold in your hand without dropping a call. Apple is not at fault, it's your fault for not holding the phone correctly on your fucking face!!!

-2015-16
Pic related

>your Apple computer is stolen
Apple service policy: Doesn't allow them to give the phone number of the owner to the FUCKING POLICE, when the computer is found, has the Find My Mac software and info, and is reported stolen!

Apple users: The wife that gets beaten daily by the husband, calls it "love".

OP here, I think you get me wrong. I hate Apple.

It seems that it is impossible to dislike their videos on youtube. Upon refreshing, the dislike will be gone.They seem to have paid youtube to nullify the effects of other's opinions on their brand.

> ITT; one faggot desperate to prove a point that most people already know

All manufacturers have their defects. If you weren't such a hyper obsessed autist you would know this. But keep on posting to yourself user, it's a great way to spend your time.

You can't give concrete proof for proprietary botnet.

Updated my iPad 3 from iOS7 last week, even though I read on Apple forums that the performance of iOS9 is fine especially compared to 8. It has become an unusable brick since, the system navigation is worse than entry level androids from 7 years ago. You can't even browse the internet without waiting ten seconds for each site to load. Yet they're still defending it.

My dad updated his 6+S or whatever it's called when the os update was rolling out a few months ago. Phone has turned to a slow pile of heaping garbage. Every click or touch and you actually have to stare at it and wait. What a scam.

>Fruit logo
Actually a feature.

Your other "points" are applicable to just about every manufacturer out there. In fact some are truer for other companies.

Apple users: The wife that gets beaten daily by the husband, calls it "love".
> sounds pretty much islam to me

Indeed.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>10.13, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
>Shit doesn't work, melts down and reboots
>Also UI is flat GNU/Linux-style puke
>10.9
>It just werks

youexec.com/articles/apples-tricky-battery-replacement-program-and-what-you-can-learn-from-it