Why are these fags even allowed to exist?

why are these fags even allowed to exist?

Because free market.

got the Companion 20 and these fuckers are the best thing ever.

They exist because their marketing department has convinced enough of the public that their products are audio magic to sell enough to stay in business.

>He filters his wavelengths through a grid of tiny millimeter sized holes

It's like you don't even want to listen to clear music

>thought they were worth a chance
>buy their $300 bluetooth headphones
>awful buzzing in one ear
>return them
>get replacements
>same issue
>get full refund
>get some from a different store
>AGAIN the same issue
>$40 Aliexpress earphones don't have the issue
what the fuck is Bose even doing to fuck up so badly?

Not biggest fan of Bose but got a 20 year old Acoustimass 2.1 and working like a charm. Also bought a soundlink mini which is now my PC loudspeaker also very decent and now got myself a QC35 for work and commute. I mean you buy that shit for the noise canceling which it does so perfectly not for the sound quality.
You pay a premium tax like Apple but it's decent for what it is

I can't speak much to their headphones, but I can tell you that their speakers are cheaply made. They use low grade materials, untreated paper cones, edging that suffers from foam rot over time, not one single real tweeter to be found anywhere, and pathetically underachieving subwoofers.
It's just good enough to impress people who are used to listening to music through a Wal-Mart boombox or listening to T.V/Movies through the built in speakers.

I love their silicon earbuds. What should I be wearing instead?

I want to break into an electronics store and steal shit tons of Bose head phones. Fuuuuck I want some so bad.

>take off headphones
>buzzing doesn't stop
>AAAAAAAAAAA

has bose even ever attempted at making an actual good pair of cans or speakers tha try challenge something like klipsch ?

not sure why anyone would ever bother with this brand they seem to only make small and easy things, quick money grabs

Good noise cancelling.

They rate at $1 dollar per watt, that is not so bad...

But, why they are 2channel?

My car has Bose audio and it's bretty good ('17 Mazda6 GT)

Ouch my god...

There are plenty of you...

You get 30 day trial for somebody every week and play them whole time in club...

Dumbfucks.

both sennheiser and sony has equal to or better nc and much better controls and actual good sound

/thread

>be me
>work at an open space studio
>shitheads talking all the time, can't focus
>bought QC35
>suddenly I'm in my own isolated bubble world
Absolutely worth every penny I've paid, my pair is flawless.

>just good enough to impress people who are used to listening to music through a Wal-Mart boombox or listening to T.V/Movies through the built in speakers.

So much this.. the average retard is so used to absolute garbage sound quality that anything that's an upgrade from that might as well be magic and audiophile grade and they will write a review about how night and day better it sounds than their blown out 25 year old AM clock radio or the speakers in their shitty 720p TV.

that's called tinnitus you dumb fuck, you were just hearing silence for the first time in your life

>universally considered best anc and top bluetooth headphones on the market

>random user discovers huge flaw that literally every other reviewer in the world missed.

hell even most audiophile bose haters around the internet say their sound reproduction on their newest generation of headphones is respectable for the price point and not an embarrassment to the price tag like they used to be

>sony headphones

yea, if the bands didn't shatter they'd be right there

>sennheiser

except literally everybody says the anc on bose is better and the bose are more comfortable. obviously the pxc 550 has better sound quality but if you can't wear them for a whole flight then what's the point.

>that's called tinnitus
No, you don't need to wear ANC headphones to notice you have tinnitus. You hear this shit all the time in any relatively silent environment. If user ever went to sleep then he would know if he has tinnitus.