If Firefox ESR is safer and better than Firefox ''cutting edge'', why are you fags using the beta botnet trash?

If Firefox ESR is safer and better than Firefox ''cutting edge'', why are you fags using the beta botnet trash?
Actually if you like firefox why not use Pale Moon which is way better and more secure?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Moonchild

>PaleMoon is more secure
False
>PaleMoon which only uses 1 thread is better than firefox using multiple threads
False

it's more secure
Firefox always release with a number of high security bugs that are fixed with .01 fixes...
Pale Moon on the other hand test before releasing to make sure there aren't major security holes in their code
Besides the people fixing mozilla code are completely lazy and they only pay indians to make interface better. It's very rare to find mozilla funding a security project.
>Multiple threads
get out of here reddit scum

>one guy in his basement can make a more secure browser than the entire community around firefox
You're just wrong.
>I'm angry
Kys

>one guy
>he never visited pale moon git commits and understands how are security fixes implemented

Pale Moon is a Firefox fork and developed by several people.

new firefox is good and i will keep using it if the ui stays like this. it has some serious performance issues on really old hardware but it works fine on the 2500k

but if you are so obsessed about ui you can simply download a theme for fucking chromium or even waterfox
Or do something decent with your life and install firefox esr

Because I'm not an autistic furfag

>ESR is safer
don't think so

i dont really care about these things anymore. i used to run a eol version of my linux distro for a month and didnt even know it.

is this a joke? palemoon is like 30~ versions behind the standard firefox codebase and is missing thousands of useful commits, it performs significantly slower and is actually less secure than standard firefox.
if you want security, you're better off using the torbrowser fork of mozilla which is actually hardened, if you want max performance either use a self-compiled firefox PGO build or something like tete009's pcxfirefox.

ESR is slow and so is Pale Meme. I get that they're valid options for people who prefer old Firefox, but I simply cannot deal with the shit-tier speed and shit-tier smooth scrolling. Firefox 58 is a good balance between speed and customization.

58.0.2 should be out, or at least it is for me on Windows.

I like palemoon, it's comfy and the creator has a good taste for dog girl cock.

>several people
False. It is run by an autistic whiny bitch dictator and a small harem of equally whiney and autistic attack dogs:
github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

You sound like a equally whiny little bich.
HOW ABOUT KEEP UR NOSE OUT OF IT

You're prob that F@ fyck Ibara

Update your Firefox user.

>tabs on top
Gross

Holy shit what an assburger.

On really old hardware you can turn the number of content processes down to keep it from choking the machine. It's a process pool rather than process per tab - think nginx vs. Apache.

oh my fucking god this guy thinks pale moon 2X = based on ff 2X

Palemoon is the only browser that runs without crashing on my big endian ppc64 machine.

palemoon 27 is based on FF 38, thats exactly 20 versions behind the current release branch of firefox and with every major version bump there are usually a good 400+ commits, look for yourself on mozilla-central, Everything in my post is accurate.
you would have to be a total retard to use something thats on average 30% slower while offering no advantages.

So then you admit it's multiple people..?