Why do females major in anything computer programming or IT related. They're too dumb for it. Anyone else agree...

Why do females major in anything computer programming or IT related. They're too dumb for it. Anyone else agree? Femanons need not apply.

That's honestly pretty dumb.Let em be.

Low social status,bad career path

he's in femdom heaven

Mostly due to family and societal pressure for females to go into STEM fields

There are females who can program better than the average in the field, but even expertise doesn't mean desire. When they do choose the path, it's often because it became the path of least resistance for a comfortable income(a theoretically infinite number of factors cause this), or they don't have a strong natural female inclination to do more social jobs/roles in life, maybe from developmental, social, or hormonal differences from the norm

>my sociopolitical insecurities are technology

these threads are thinly veiled Sup Forums threads fuck off

In my current uni group project Harshita is way more useful that white John.

I work in a software company that is currently writing software which is pushing giant IBM out of the field. Two of the lead devs are women and one of them is the second most hypercompetent person I know at the company, the other seems good but don't know her yet. Their project manager is also female and great fun to be around; she's insanely competent as well and the ONLY reason we make good progress from patch to patch. As for the rest we have about a 66% male workforce. Feminazis will say that's still wrong but honestly I think it's fine. All the girls who are here are here because they want to be, and we dont have any fucking dudes or chicks sitting around worrying about diversity. Sometimes I swear the software culture of the midwest is 100% less cancer than the coasts

Hey if the chicks are actually competent then it's great. What usually happens though is women get hired just because they're women and it fucks the company long term.

He made a bunch of feminist whores mad as fuck, he's the one dominating them

>Want to know story about your image
>Do image search
>???
>Die laughing

>roasty asspain post
btfo
this thread is homo

Please, share.

That guy unzips his dick at a feminist rally

Women hate threads are always more /r9k/ than Sup Forums related. Before you cherry pick a few Sup Forums posts, /r9k/ posts on Sup Forums all the time.

Hehe ty user

Sup Forums:
>if they want a job that's better than mcstarbucks, they should major in something useful, like computer programming or IT!

also Sup Forums:
>Why do females major in anything computer programming or IT related.

Honestly the kids complaining about females in the industry are people who never been in the industry. I seen women have to literally carry their incompetent team through assignments. Although I agree we should not be begging for female developers in the industry, but the ones that are dedicated and want to join are more than welcome to.

I talked to one of fem developers about this and she thinks it is going to change in a couple of years. Females make their career decisions on comfort and society's expectations that they can be supported by a spouse if their passion isn't profitable enough. Men go in the field in a more logical since because it is profitable. As females are becoming more independent and equal, she thinks that more females are going to be in stem and other profitable and ambitious careers with their male counterparts. Afterall, it was only around 50 yrs ago that society frowned upon females working at all in prestigious fields.

That is the wrong pic...

he says he really doesn't like it

>I really don't like how Apple and other companies are trying to turn their desktop operating systems into "mobile experiences." Just seems to make things bloated and slow.

Is the cutoff portion. In the interview is apparently still prefers OSX though compared to linux.

But that is beside the point. Wrong pic.

The crowd was too dumb to understand that is exactly what he wanted to happen. They would have been better off ignoring him.

My current coworker is a woman and I find her to be perfectly competent and intelligent. We were actually discussing the gender divide in STEM this morning and she told how she was the only female majoring in CS when she attended university.

>I seen women have to literally carry their incompetent team through assignments.
I have colleagues that don't work in the corporate IT and the only women they see are receptionist and cleaning service. Of course that's different in corporations. I have a female colleague that was hired in corporation, got an assignment, didn't even know where to start, asked people, nobody helped her. So she ended up just not doing anything for 2 months until somebody realized she didn't do shit for 2 months. Afaik they didn't even fire her. They just needed to fill diversity quota.

>too dumb
nah. But most are too disinterested.

>They're too dumb for it.
Where do you get the idea that women are stupid? The numbers show that they do very well in school and they dominate higher education.

I love the fact that they are just aggressively honking air horns at him

>Women can memorize facts
>That makes them intelligent
Fuck off

the soyboys sure love to post between noon and 4pm

>muh anti roastie safespace

i'm dumber than most of the fems in my department at least, but that's not saying much

I am from Nepal and the situation here is much more worse than that in Europe or North America. Feminazis here are worst. They are just some attention seeking whores who get into IT just to show off. Some of them are good though but vast majority of them are fucking stupids. I just hate them. Fucking whores who don't know much about coding and still they get jobs from their 33% reservation.

Hey, CAPTCHA completes itself again! :D

We have mainly male engineers but thankfully the company isn't so male heavy overall that the culture doesn't go full boys club. My last job totally did and I chose to leave partly due to that.

At the current place there are 3 women in our relatively small engineering department and all are super good at their jobs.

most females have no place in STEM but the ones who actually work and succeed through hard work deserve to be praised. I don't understand this "all women are stupid" mentality. I get it's true for 70-80% but give credit where credit is due

again all this discussion to realize that women are fucking inferior in a lot of task, related with tech or not

This man is my hero.

there may be competent women out there, but i'd never hire women if i can afford to. they are walking lawsuits waiting to happen in todays' world. 10 times out of 10 i'll take working with autist neckbeards than working in a """"diverse"""" """"progressive"""" workplace.

Said the new-male

>expecting a riled up crowd to just ignore some jagoff
yeah, sure

I'm not saying women are naturally dumb, but it is interesting to note how many more women get angry with inanimate objects (computers) than men. Even if the device has been gold up till then.

You make no sense.

Because companies would rather hire someone with social skills than your autistic ass.

he probably still jacks off to this picture what a madman

Not sure why women don't go into this field, as it's not very hard and theres plenty of women going into math majors anyways. My CS classes are 80-90% male, 60-70% virgins, and the rest being decent people. I can only assume that programming is too monotonous for a broad number of women to really be interested in, or that there's a lot of women who don't care for computers compared to the number of men that do.
I guess you could also link it to the trend of vidya being marketed mainly for males since the 80's, while women were marketed makeup, clothes, etc. I would think that vidya would be a main reason a lot of programmers become interested in the field from a young age.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but when I worked as a tutor in a computer lab the dumbest fucking retards were all men.

every time I see that image I think, "Do what you must I have already won!"

That's because all of the women could just ask their boyfriends, or other male friends for help. Only retards go into a tutor lab anyways.