BAN cryptocurrencies

BAN cryptocurrencies.
Close all exchanges and seize every asset.
Make cryptocurrency ownership and transfer illegal.
Imprison for up to 10 years for failing to disclose access to encrypted wallets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xAx1fBOma0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Yes.

OH NONONONONO I need more people to scam, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xAx1fBOma0

finally something I can agree with on Sup Forums

This. Cryptocoins are basically glorified Ponzi schemes, weaponized cryptography.

YEP

t. has literally never heard of the stock market

>wah ban people from running software i dont like
Fucking authoritarians.

Yes brother I stand with you.

Are GAYMERS really this mad about how they are too poor to afford the play the latest ping ping wahoo?

Just ban the dark net drug sites, without the faintest usage it'll collapse.

>bitcoin is valuable because people use it for stuff
you must be joking

One of the reasons for the recent rise of bitcoin is that companies bought bitcoins to be prepared for ransomware demands.

Fuck off (((central banker))) and (((government))) shill.

>BAN cryptocurrencies.
>Close all exchanges and seize every asset.
>Make cryptocurrency ownership and transfer illegal.
>Imprison for up to 10 years for failing to disclose access to encrypted wallets.
I'll make the logo

omg fcking this
> ameritards call communist anyone that criticize capitalisme
> crypto shows a bit to the public how stocks work
>"hurrr durr Ponzi scheme omg baaan"
> mfw

Blatant bait threads don't deserve a serious reply, dude

easy way to make it worthless is banning it in big countries. it would still exist but it would not be worth anything so nothing could be bought with it.

No they’ll just tax them. Cryptocoins are mostly useless, but blockchain tech isnt useless.

sam, i know you lost your NEETbux on crypto, but go away

does the blockchain also waste electricity like bitcoin mining does?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>I DIDN'T BECOME RICH FROM CRYPTO LIKE OTHERS
>IT'S UNFAIR REEEEEEEE

end your existence pls

No, it's more like, "I WANT TO BUY A NEW FUCKING GPU ALREADY." Fuck cryptoniggers, round them up and toss them into ditches.

Yes. I don't know why people keep saying it's useful, it's basically just a database, but decentralized. That decentralization comes with a number of downsides, like the need for mining and the need for lots of people to store a whole copy of it as it grows in size indefinitely.
The only time those downsides make sense is when your application absolutely has to be decentralized. Almost nothing except for cash has this property.

why? explain!

sounds like something that does not scale very well. constantly growing processing power requirements make it expensive and possibly slow to use for anything serious.

>sounds like something that does not scale very well.
It doesn't. There are other designs that might scale better (Iota's tangle being the main example) but the question remains: Why?

>waaaahh my video games

>what arw difficulty adjuatments
>implying storage/processing wont improve with time
>implying a 60gb blockchain is anything
>implying a 100terabyte blockchain in 100 years will still be anything

>that spelling

Sure you can make it easier, there's all sorts of shitty hacks and promises of future hardware to make the problems less painful, but for what?

Even after all the mitigations, it's still going to be more trouble than a centralized database and what do you get in return? Well it's decentralized, which is useful for cash and not much else.

Sounds like a good plan

We just need some regulations to protect idiots from pajeetcoins and ponzi schemes
It's super easy to scam people using cryptos. Something needs to be done. Not so much to protect idiots but the have some semblance of stability in crypto in general or it will become "that thing my aunt hilda got scammed with"

>ping ping wahoo
My sides

Why though? What realistic interest would a government have in banning crypto currencies?

The dark net drug sites are already illegal. Turns out there isn't actually a method of taking them down because they're on the fucking dark net.

He must be french

nigga why?

Hm...

Why?

Alright, how about you find their physical location and send the FBI a tip?

Underrated