No-coiner scum

Yall thought I was going to sell my gpus if BTC crashed right?

Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/i/322581889838?chn=ps&adgroupid=13585920426&rlsatarget=aud-295856145004:pla-142405555266&abcId=&adtype=pla&merchantid=107663274&poi=&googleloc=9045879&device=c&campaignid=207297426&crdt=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool give me one

Will gladly sell you one vega/470 for msrp

You should hold on to them, BTC will clearly make a huge recovery and be worth more than it ever was before. If you sell now, you'll regret it.

tick tock
tick tock

Ampere and Navi say hello, your cards will be unsellable in two months.

>Implying the hashrate will be significant
>Implying they will be 200$
>Implying I won't stock up on those as soon as they come out if the hashrate is any good

btw why 2 months?
Does your dad work at nvidea?

theres a rumor (Im pretty sure I saw post that started it on plebbit...) but there is 0 reputable sources

>plebbit spacing
>implying anyone would had bought them anyway
Lmao, enjoy the baby "stock" market before americlaps decide they want a slice of that cake, fucking everyone else involved in the process.

>"yay bitcoin crashed, now people will start selling their hardware and cause prices to drop"

Meanwhile in reality...

isnt plebbit spacing 2 spaces instead of just one?

>dumpsters to 6000
>recovers to 8000
I can feel it in my bones this is merely a pull before the real crash

If your bones were good at something you would have bought long long time ago

>using GPUs to mine bitcoin

>people raving that bitcoin is going down (it's now going up again) because people will sell off their GPUs
>those who mined with GPUs have voided their warranty because of the constant power usage
>stretches the limits of the card, toss out cards once they get towards the end of their life
>retards actually glad bitcoin drops because they want near-dead or stressed out cards for some reason

But I wouldn't buy a used card anyways, plus I don't care about top of the line cards for gaymin anyways. Plus you haven't made money

>mining voids the warranty

Who started this meme?

Bitcoin can be summed up like this: I have bought a 1000 dollars worth of laxatives, I dont know if I am going to produce any shit when I take these muthafukkas but if I do you can buy it for ummmm let me see 150,000 dollars, no wait, 150,600 dollars. Let me see if i can shit this out

Leather jacket man is doing another stage presentation in March. Rumor is new GPU's for gamers are released in April. It could be true.

It's still north of $8500. Most overrated "crash" in a while. I thought I was going to be picking up some cheap bitcoins when it bottomed out.

do you trade daily?

Yeah. I saw when it hit 6k. You guys said it was going to fall a lot further.

how long does it take for someone to accept your trade on the exchanges?

>yall
>lmao
Don't you have a black panther screening to attend?

I use wex right now. Buys and sells process instantly if there's a matching buy or sell order in the queue. Very quickly if the price you put is in the current range. Much longer if it isn't.

BOTTOMED OUT !!! hehehehe

I see, does it take longer if i wanna sell bigger sums for example if i wanna sell 10k worth of BTC instead of 100 dollars worth?

he bought the emem
ebay.co.uk/i/322581889838?chn=ps&adgroupid=13585920426&rlsatarget=aud-295856145004:pla-142405555266&abcId=&adtype=pla&merchantid=107663274&poi=&googleloc=9045879&device=c&campaignid=207297426&crdt=0

>admitting you go on reddit
go back

It varies. If there's already a big buy order sitting in the queue it'll eat it up immediately. Otherwise it could take some time. 10k is still fairly low with the amount of millionaires trading, so it should be filled pretty quick if your price is reasonable.

I actually made a small profit when I shucked 20 GPUs I've been running 24/7 for 2 years now which I bought $70 less than the going rate each. I sold them right on the dip and reinvested BTC for the next climb to cash out$$

:}

Instantly as soon as someone takes your order
On many exchanges you don't actually have the btc, but they have big walkers and their own ledgers

Have you cashed out from wex? is it a pain in the ass like coinbase?

Getting cash out of it is a pain in the ass, almost as bad as getting cash into it. My plan when I want to cash out is to take everything out as BTC since that's as simple as sending it to a wallet. Then convert it to normal money in batches using something else, maybe localbitcoins.

What country?

Ampere is July at the earliest.
Navi is October at the earliest.

All the people buying BTC where i live got a 1k limit on localbitcoins, looks like i'm fucked if were to try that with a big amount or it'd take me an eternity.

>hash rates climbing while the price descends
Something doesn't seem right here.

And before you jump on me about this by saying it's recovering, the current price is the same as in late November when the hash rate was 10EHash/s.

Can you use your farm for deepfakes? That much power could be used for lulz after mining becomes unprofitable with those particular GPUs.

The coders of 4chin might even invent distributed computing for not only deepfakes, but designing deepfake fuckbots. The sooner we obsolete CISroasties the better. In Hellstrom's Hive excess could be kept as sexual stumps.

In Australia if a consumer product can be proved it was used in commercial use which mining is classified as product can be deemed to only have 3 months

but how could you prove it, and even then, say you weren't folding@home?

Yes, it's possible to create a cluster for tensorflow too - so you could have distributed training. inb4 some shitty 'fakecoin' would be used to determine what model gets trained though.

Trumpland.

I don't need it all at once, and am fine having dollars and/or bitcoins sitting in an exchange or wallet. This would be more getting a bit out here and there.

Time to buy more Gold Processing Units!

I can't wait for Samsung to begin their ASIC fab and begin to kill this

It's 2018, can we actually get a truly memory bound tradeoff resistant PoW by now? Scrypt and Lyra failed to be what it said on the box.

They won't make ASICs for every crypto currency.

You should have spent your money on fixing that horrible tile work on your wall.

There are people who took out massive loans to be able to afford all these cards just so they could generate internet funny money.

Wtf i love australians now.

>GPU farm
Did that guy kill himself when ASICs hit the market?

>ASICs
The same uninformed opinion in every thread. I'm not even sure anymore if it's trolling.
Most crypto currencies are not mined with ASICs.

Retard

let him be
he must think he's the cool programmer for repeating ASICs in a few threads