Windows 10 is ugly

>windows 10 is ugly
>every default linux tries copying it's aesthetic

>Anime
Go to hell

Kys pedo

pedoanime website

>every default linux tries copying it's aesthetic
It is windows trying to copy shitty ganoo-sthertics.
>Anime
>Go to hell

Nice Kuroneko wallpaper op.

>anime
your opinion doesn't count
no u

Having reddit, why would you choose to come the pedophile weeb forum?

KDE had that aesthetic with plastique+oxygen (iirc) several years before windows 10

>oxygen
It's Vista-7 aesthetics

I really do miss the days when you weren't shamed on Sup Forums for liking anime any time you post it.

Are you shamed? I am proud anime poster

Weebs that spent their young ages watching anime become the codemonkeys that believe they belong to Sup Forums

And Vista is a copy of KDE4

Normalfag vermin.

stay there degenerate

I like Sup Forums, it never changes.

The Windows 10 design looks pretty good to me.

Butt devastated

You do realize that Windows had been copying KDE for years, right?

Sure buddy, too bad KDE4 was released in 2008 and Vista in 2006.

>i have no idea what KDE3.5 is or does

You stupid fuck, KDE4's design was finished in fucking 2004 or 05, can't really remember, look at the timeline you monumental retard, KDE4 development started in 2003

Easier yet, just google for KDE4 mockups from 2003 and up.

>KDE4's design was finished in fucking 2004 or 05,

KDE4 was heavily based on vista moron

>children arguing over wahhh copying
Maybe its what the consumer wants which is why everyone does it? Fucking idiots.

>mu
>lit
>b
>v
>pol

Might wanna explain the paradox how KDE4 came before Vista.

Go to bed pajeet, Windows looks like shit regardless of the copying it did.

Fuk u bitch mudafuka

>I have no idea what Windows 95 is or does

>anime

>chrome
>spotify
>steam
>discord
>battlefield

Are we supposed to laugh at you or something? Because it looks like it.

>anime
>hentai games
Your parents must be so proud of ur degenerate ass.

KDE4 was released in 2008, how the fuck it even came before Vista. Literally 14 months after Vista was released.

Do you think KDE4 just poofed into existence in 2008? Holy shit.
Might wanna look at what happened in the ... 6 years between KDE3 and KDE4.

Basic concepts are lost on wintodlers.

oh the irony

>>every default linux tries copying it's aesthetic
De facto linux DE(gnome) doesn't have this problem

Neck yourself, stupid pedophile.

>it's

Yeah, I know what happened before it was released. There was KDE 3.5 which copied Luna theme, with slight Longhorn feel. And that was released in late November 2005. Like a year after Longhorn screens and builds surfaced.

>anime
disgusting pedo detected

So you're telling me kde3.5 development started after longhorn.

Quite, you're an idiot

I like the way it looks to be honest, but some lazy inconsistencies are hard to forgive in proprietary software

What irony? I am pretty well off actually.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

this is important

You are suggesting that KDE3, 3.5 and 4 were developed in parallel since 2000 and Microsoft just went and copied all three of them.

>Oreimo
Go away and never come back!

Why did you go back to Chrome fag?

It's comfy enough when you do a bunch of deleting and hiding.

>empty start menu
how the fuck is that supposed to work

As in case with most free software, major release development starts after the previous release, dot releases(3.5) are done parallel with major releases.

So yes, I'm saying that KDE4 development started before KDE3.5 and 3.5 started after 3.0

my gf ruri is so cute

>every default linux tries copying it
That's to ease the transition for newcomers who are used to the Windows layout. It is ugly, but familiarity is a nice thing to have when you're learning about something new, so you have a point of reference to rely on.

>Using stock linux

I got explorer, firefox and hexchat in the taskbar and anything else I just launch by typing

It's literally the other way around

name a linux distro that looks like that, op

The one you're using.

looks more like windows 8 than windows 10

stop embarrassing yourself, op

its not about anime, op is just degenerate, so being weeaboo retard just amplifies his degeneracy

Well, you are an idiot too.

fake news
KDE 3 was before windows xp
KDE 4 was before windows 7
KDE 5 before windows 10

gnome 3 was hideous before windows 8 was hideous.

>Sup Forums thread
>kirino OP
>civilized discussion, nice people
>kuroneko OP
>shitpost on overdrive

Speaks volumes

Gnome is pretty comfy desu it's not really copying the windows aestethic. Wndows 10 is comfy much nice than aero in my opinion

>hey i'm gonna go to a website full of pedos and anime fags and complain that they like anime

Everyone in tech saw the longhorn demo, KDE devs unapologetically plagiarized it

uwu

missed pic

How often do you use the dropdown terminal compared to your normal one desu? pape pls >.

just leaving this here for the redditers itt

Win10 doesn't look bad on the surface but its menus are terrible

Nah that looks like the win10 taskbar if you're not a dirty pleb

>2015
Moot is no longer here

Always? (desu I just reinstalled it)

Im lazy and forgetful. Often times I close a terminal when I still need it and lose my history but its harder to do that w/ a drop-down terminal. I can just hide it rather than fully close it.

Go back to fucking /qa/.

I want to have rough sex with kuroneko

>default linux
What did he meme by that?

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just. Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just.Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

>Well off
>Posts on

They can't shame you if you simply don't feel any shame. Besides, they post shit like that exactly because they know they're the ones that don't really belong here. Everyone wants "sekrit klubhaus" to be exactly what they want it to be, and not what it actually is.