sejeong tho

h-hello

Where my /IOI/ at?

omo twiceboy, what are you doing to dubu

dubu thighs tho

That's a good thing

here she is...

yoona snapchat when

Shinee can still take over Japan when 2PM is gone and considering they dominated with those tours, America and the rest of North America are just a dream. Odd they left off Super Junior's tours from the last three years on the chart.

Woohyunie did nothing wrong. Hopefully no scandals or anything hurt him. He worked so hard on this album, hard to save him if fans turn on him or if it gets out he's been doing the deed with Lovelyz. He is clean for now and that's why people love him and his talent.

wow
jisoo tho

ear

yuna yuna yuuunaa i love yuna

I love YOU

prove it

I'm saving the FUCK out of every jisoo picture

why does everyone sound like retards

I hate chu

A lack of scandals is boring desu. The album preview seemed nice. Lots of ballads but I guess that's his style. Let's just hope it doesn't get boring

Popcaan is a musical genius.

it's retard hour

accurate enough to make me believe you're not memeing

Still taking my time to perfect the beat
And I still got love for the streets, it's the JIMMY

Underrated tbqh

cause you're retarded

forgot your doyeon

these are the best 2 twices, also mina is married now

>user were you browsing to fast again?

extract 3 points from all the girls and you are good.

what does yuju mean with this?

>This mysterious driver tricks cops into thinking he's about to pull over, then all hell breaks loose.

>doyeon
>10/10
lmfao

from the fnc
a straight g

but you'd think after exo did so well that sm wouldnt be so hesitant to at least have 2 or 3 stops for shinees next world tour in NA, its not like they have to go to 6 different cities i will drive anywhere to see shinee perform a full concert just dont force me to go to korea pls sment

>they're saying good things
its because everyone has waited like 4 years for this to happen, only good things are allowed to be said
>Chen too, I think he looks better now than he did before.
i think chens personality was really subdued at the beginning of debut, hes a lot more fun nowadays

DONGDONG
DONGDONG
DONG DONG!!!!!!!

yes ramadan is coming up inshallah

did we see this yet? hyeri is going places

Lack of scandals is good. You want Woohyun dating half of Lovelyz's to bankrupt Woollim till Infinite comes back later and our Woohyunie is not allowed to have another solo or smile again?
Woohyunie is good at not getting caught. Also they've been transparent about their pasts like Woohyun and Gyu hating each other during trainee and debut days.

Flopping

g stands for gook desu

>taking swimming lessons from AOA

ayo gg

>drown because none of them will risk getting in the water to ruin their makeup

real question do you guys ACTUALLY fap to kpop idols?

do it to chorong

does it matter?

you weren't here two or three thread ago right?

she looks great

>taking swimming lessons
lmao

once a week
javmilfs and thailadyboys the other days

I guess they had to hold back their personalities when they first started. I kinda notice the same thing with NCT U. They all try to act cute and present a positive image. Watching that MV commentary video, I noticed they have some interesting sides like Doyoung "kickin" Mark or Ten acting all cocky heh

>You want Woohyun dating half of Lovelyz's
That would actually be super cool if I'm being honest
Also, does everyone hate each other on Infinite? It's clear that Super Junior members have their beefs but Infinite is on a whole new level

Different shoot*

this is the season to let the real motherfuckin' gooks in

>will you never 'cuddle' ren

Kyungri is pure

her head is too big for her body

this is why you need tough managers
also this probably explains why luda was crying

kyungri is pure
but user's aren't...

its like that with any debut group, they can never be themselves until like 2 years in
keep on fighting the fight nct
did you see all the knetz complaining about the obsessive head shaving that happening to nct, even they agree with me
>Also, does everyone hate each other on Infinite?
its actually the opposite dont let gyuanon confuse you, infinite is probably one of the genuinely closest groups like shinee, they just dont hide the fact that they get into fights with each other sometimes

I'm tho

feelsbadman.jpg

tiffanys snapchat is pure gold

rip

my first kfap

I bet Jisoo's pussy is really lewd...

that fat manager unnie looks scary

Shinee is old and busted Exo is the new hotness. SM should give them another city or two though. Going to concerts on Korea will be way harder than the States. We should just hit up Korea and see Boys24.

Stop trying to kill Woohyunie, please.
Well, Infinite are from a small company until they made it big so there weren't many trainees and they all suffered together. Woohyun just bothered people because he acted like he was all that because he was handsome and could sing but he aimed to be the leader. I heard all the members fought with L one time or the other except Dongwoo, I think. They always get closer after their fights, are still close, and there is no distant member.

>L posting
I'm out.

did she show her nipples again?

>IS THIS KPOP, SOMEONE HELP ME IAM 12
>soundcloud.com/officialyungmas/panda-remix

so much talent in one photo