Can we have one of these threads?

Can we have one of these threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sHnQKs8LUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Requesting the one with Black Silk by Spooky Black/Lil Spook if anyone has it.

hey i made that one

THANK YOU! I have been looking for that on and off again for like 4 months. It's easily my favorite "Hmmmm" pics. It's also one of my favorite albums of all time.

*favorite "Hmmmm" pic.

damn i didnt know my stupid little picture would have a reaction like that lol

What album?
ty

whats the album?

Latest Liturgy album, The Ark Work

Is there a tumblr or blogspot full of this anyone can point me to?

Spooky Black - Black Silk

Listening now, bretty good

Is there a template 4 this pls

>You ARE the meme
kek

I could never into this guy's music. I feel like i'm missing out on something

You're at a disadvantage if you're not British T b h

Here ya go.

whoopsie

thanks senpai

Thundercat: SHIT DON'T CHANGE TILL YOU GET UP AND WASH YOUR ASS, NIGGA

Fuck you, motherfucker. You a ho-ass nigga. I don't know why you tryin' to go big, nigga, you ain't shit. Walkin' around like you God's gift to Earth; nigga, you ain't shit. You ain't even buy me no outfit for the 4th! I need that Brazilian, wavy, 28-inch! You playin'! I shouldn't be fuckin' with you anyway; I need a baller-ass, boss-ass nigga. You'se a offbrand-ass nigga, errybody know it, yo' homies know it...everybody fuckin' know it. Fuck you, nigga, don't call me no more. You won't know, you gon' lose on a good bitch. My other nigga is on. You off. What the fuck is really going on?

Burial's music is about a very specific kind of melancholic feeling. The kind of that is depicted on the artwork. Sitting alone at night, or at rain, chilling, listening to british underground two-step. Hard to put it into words. You either felt it lots of times and Burial clicks or you didn't and it will be alien.

I think maybe it's because I've been waiting to see it again for months, but I just find it really accurate. I also have a tendency to get really excited over seemingly small things. I still love it, though.

a shame you seemed an honest man

This is definitely not an album to cry to

/r/ing the Bowie Fashion one if anyone has it

Can someone make one with Under the Sign of the Black Mark, pretty please?

i'm pretty shit at these, but here goes

lol at bagels in keiv

Not that guy, but the feeling of the album isn't what turns me off about it (I actually really like the feel), it's the fact that the tracks don't feel meaty enough for me to get into. I'm not saying it needs a heap of instrumentation or anything, but the songs don't really feel like anything to me.

amazing

legendary

LUXIFER MEME

CORRUPT THEIR MINDS

thanks fampai

I think if you add a ghost Ian Curtis into the final panel it will be perfect

fresh one incoming bois.

lol good one.

B ump

good idea

It's better than anything I could've created.

I made this one a while ago. I might be biased, but I think its the best one I've seen.

haha, now I actually laughed user, nice work boi

that and it's not that long
4/10

kek

anyone have one for spirit phone?

H E E E E E E E E E E E E Y

neo-Sup Forums, everyone

So I should check this out?

fucking love this

Not the guy who made it, but absolutely you should. It's personally one of my favorite albums of all time, but it might be because it came into my life during the "right" time dealing with a break up and all. It's very moody and atmospheric R&B with a lot of hip-hop influence. Completely caught me off guard when I first listened to it because of the cover. That "Hmmmm" picture is actually the reason I decided to listen to it.

this and the earth one are top notch

Listen to it on larger speakers, or with a sub. There is a lot of bass/sub-bass that fills out the songs hat you may be missing.

Does anyone have the John Cage one? I saw it once but i forgot to save it :(

my niqqa

This, I feel like most people don't understand this because Untrue has been memed as an essential "headphones on the bus" album. Nah, a good system is ESSENTIAL for music that has a lot of sub-bass.

this took me a long ass time, someone tell me i did a good job

ya did good kid

said no one ever

Any one have one for the glow pt. 2

This looks interesting might have to check it out

I said it

uh i'm fairly certain Bilal performed that vocal part, not Thundercat

accurate

I feel like such a fag for noticing that last frame is Bernini's Ecstasy of St. Theresa.

Excellent fucking sculptor, btw
Also really like that album. Am I memes?

That's exactly what I meant

I am somebody :(

I love For Free so much. Maybe it's because I was a theater kid in hs and it reminds so much of something I'd see on stage.

prepare your anus.

It might be better to watch this documentary instead: it has excerpts from the first symphony, as well as some background:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sHnQKs8LUM

Very interesting composer of some really cool music. The concerto for piano and strings and his concerto grosso are particularly cool, also his gogol suite.

I'll make sure to prep my anus thank you

"no"

/r/ing the one for danny's XXX ?

what's the joke

idk why i love these so much. it's just a great representation of how albums feel

anyone have a spiderland version? honestly haven't seen many good ones. preferably one without nosferatu

fucking love these, keep em coming

The most overrated original score of all time

I've never seen one of these for Dungen.

Was a cLOUDDEAD one every made?

/r/ing any form of a car seat headrest one or stgstv

What albums are those?

What album is this?