Why do you need expensive smartphones?

why do you need expensive smartphones?

They're like having a tiny computer with you whereever you go.

I'm still using my Galaxy S5 and it works fine, had to replace the battery once and that cost me $10.

Usually when I mention this around some normies they go "eww how can you use something so slow and old!" like no bitch I don't install and let a bunch of garbage run on it 24/7 so I don't have that 'slow' problem

I don't, I got mine for $200, a Moto G5 Plus, a lot faster and not reliable than the last phone I had which was $600.

I bought my mom a 70€ chinkphone after her S3 broke and I don't get it. The battery lasts a lot, the UI doesn't lag contrary to meme knowledge, everything works fine. As for myself, I've been using an iPhone 5S that I got as a gift and still performs well. If you're not gonna play the latest mobile games (and you shouldn't because they barely classify as games), why spend so much for the latest shiny toy that will lose a lot of value in less than a year?

expensiver is better, u pay for what u get

i don't. still using my oneplus one. i need to replace the battery but other than that it works perfectly and lots of community support too. soon gonna flash an android 8.1 based rom and use it for another 2 years or so, maybe more.

I'd rather buy a high end phone every 5 years than a cheap one every year

iPhone isn't that expensive when compared to competitors. I much prefer the premium feel in combination with the hardware and software and ironically Apple is much better for gaming!

if i had the money id buy a pixel/galaxynote/iphonex but im not so i have an moto g5 plus

I assume by more expensive you mean the latest flagship?
1. faster cpu, apps run smoother, webpages don't lag
2. faster storage for faster file transfers
3. faster gpu in case you play games
4. charge speed improvements
5. display technology improvements

Anecdotally I have an SD801 and SD821 based phone with the latter being very noticeably better in every category listed above. Both were flagships for their time.

Enjoy your facebook you piece of shit.

So I can flex on everyone

Pls stop posting my gf.

To show everybody that you did.

For a cheap slo-mo camera.

My phone just happens to be expensive. I didn't buy it because it was expensive.

To watch your deepfakes in vr.

>muh phone goes bad like milk
Are you literally retarded?

What's up tyrone

i dont. im currently using a 5 years old phone that was 100€ when i bought it.

Most I ever spend on a phone my entire life is 200 bucks. These chink manufacturers make budget phones feel a lot less budget. Currently using an honor 5x I had since launch.
Thinking about getting the 7x.

I don't. my smartphones were all hand-me-downs except my first iphone, which I won.

i need decent camera in my pocket for my job
still no need to upgrade my s6 edge though

Technology is awesome and because I can.

You're all talking about phones when we should be discussing plans.
>paying more than 50 bucks for a phone plan

wish i had official lineage support on my old ass phone, pajeets will stop supporting my it more sooner than later

I'm still using a first-gen Moto G

you don't, really, but a good camera in your phone is very convenient if you want to take pictures

YOU DON'T.
FLIP PHONE MASTER RACE!

Poland?

this

currently waiting on xiaomi mi max 3 to be benchmarked/tested. rocking atm the xperia z2, had it years, never let me down

Not that user but you might be

I bought an expensive smartphone because:
A. I can afford it
B. It's a device I will use for hundreds of hours through its lifetime, I want something good
C. It wasn't even expensive after a sale and trade in deal

>Not carrying your libtebooted x200 with you everywhere

I don't, that's why I have a shitty old phone. I only listen to music and send text messages to a friend and family once in a while.

>muuhh trashpad
>muuhhh retardboot