apple
because both are good

Xiaomeme

LG G5

LG Nexus 5.

the obvious answer is blackberry

oneplus since it's also chinese and low quality

fpbp

Laugh all you want and try not to be normie and get your chink phones, but iPhone is the most secure phone out there on the marker rn.

There is no such thing. When the wizards of IBM made the Thinkpad they had just one type of consumer in their minds: CORPORATE. they knew employees can't take care of their machines so they built it military spec, they knew these machines had to be upgradeable and cheap because cheap fucks in management would not allow a yearly purchase of notebooks, but (((smartphone designers))) have the general populace as a costumer so they can jew it to the bone and have the marketing guys say a shitty aluminium body is _innovation_.

n900

You're not even trying.

>This

Just changed my battery and screen, feels like new.

i have a moto g3 with a 3€ bumper and i'd say it's the same experience i have with my x230

good support, excellent build quality, a bit slow tho i'd like something more updated the 1gb ram sucks
been throwing it around for 2 years now and it's still perfect
i bought it when my xiaomeme broke at the time and i needed something cheap and with fast shipping
i dont' know if new versions are still this good tho, i don't like the new design and i'm probably wrong but i think they're no more waterproof

i keep telling that i'll change it when it dies but at this point i seriously think it is immortal, battery life it's still the same after all this time and it doesn't have a single hardware problem

running CM13 cause stock rom is slow

Blackberry.

>old
>Used to be mainstream
>Can be had cheaply used
>Can still do all modern applications
>Has a lot of hardware features that have since been removed from newer machines

Galaxy S5. The Galaxy S5 is exactly this.

this

Definitely this. Both keep up pretty well over time and are cheap af to maintain.

huh?

This
certain Samsung phones are like this

I currently own a A3 2017 Samsung
>waterproof
>metal casing
>gorilla glass touchscreen and back
>unexpectedly good software
>200$

But for a phoe to be "thinkpad of phones" it would need to be
>resistant
>portable
>more ports than just 1 micro-USB

I'd say for now , perhaps Blackberry ?

Moto (Lenovo) G5 Plus. It's cheap, it works great, and I get over 12 hours sot. The only downside is that the camera is kinda shit, and there's no nfc in the US version

I'd just like to interject for a moment

You mean G5 Plus. Regular G5 has no gorilla glass.

>More ports than just Micro USB

Headphone jack and MicroSD slot :^)

>Laugh all you want
I'm not laughting user down syndrome is serious.

that doesn't count

That being sad, modern Iphones have -2 ports
fucking retards

take it from someone that actually has used all the ui available out there
i never found a more comfy ui since the days of symbian 7.0 in the likes of the miui (assuming that if you buy a xiaomi the very first thing you will do is to root it and install the xiaomi.eu rom that removes all the bloat and spyware from it)
second on my taste is stock android with z launcher installer cause fuck you z launcher is comfy
third on my list is touchwiz only if you find a rom close to stock but with all the bloatware removed if not flip it off
i might included emui but huawei phones are shit in general

apple lg and the rest of the shit arent worth mentioning

Fuck, i'm still using my Nexus 4.
Feel goods.

Idk, don't think I've ever had a screen just up and fall out of my thinkpad

And it's also one of the most supported phone by custom roms

smartphones are far from god-tier thinkpads

he means real blackberrys not the chink made one that is the KeyOne. similar to IBM thinkpads vs Lenovo chinkpads.

Mine died and I ended up buying a 6P, I might end up going back to my 5 and giving it the bigger battery. The only thing I might miss is USB C.

Note 4

Fairphone or librem 5

Moto G and Xiaomi

any answer other than blackberry bold is objectively wrong

Xiaomi of course

Nokia E-Series

>noone mentions Xperia phones

Sure they got their flaws (as thinkpads do as well) but they are pretty decent, especially on the software part. Waiting for Sony to release the new ones and ditch my OneplusX.

>LCD touchscreen
>Backlit physical keyboard
>Danalog nubs (mobile nipple equivalent)
>Comes with Debian Linux
>Two SDXC-Card slots, one MicroSDXC-Card slot and 32GB internal storage
>one USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, one Micro-USB Serial Output-Port, a headset port and a MicroHDMI port.
>Modular

This guy gets it

>But user that's not a smart phone

>Wifi (2.4GHz / 5GHz) & 4G

X220T with a 3G modem.

love mine, somehow I can log into a net without having to pay anything

have the exact model, still works even though it's now 8 years old
meanwhile my android phone is 3 years old and the battery is ruined, it randomly turns off
the thing is the battery is sealed in, at least these old phones had removable batteries

Used to be the Nexus line but now it's OnePlus

>made by chinks
>easily rootable
>mostly bought by tech-savvy people
>very cheap when bought used

Vaporware until it ships.

Essential Phone

Lol drop your iPhone and see how that shit holds up.

What flaws do thinkpads have?

any HTC top phone after m7

You mean without a sim card?

I mostly meant BlackBerry in general but I use a Classic. I love the Bold though.