He's gay, right?

He's gay, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/health/human-eggs-grown-lab-fertility-breakthrough-first-time-ivf-development-scientists-edinburgh-a8201001.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has a wife, so umm no.

That's how it works? Really?

no u mom gey hah

What's with the all these Linus threads all of a sudden? And no, he isn't gay, he's definitely a classic manchild.

yes

>HEY LOOK AT THIS WIFE AND ALL THESE KIDS I HAVE, TOTALLY NOT HIDING ANYTHING HAHA

a woman that is married to a gay man is called a beard. Yes, it happens often enough there is a term for it.

Hah gotem

>have to maintain an erection through sex with a woman, pump her until you orgasm to have a kid
>do this several times
>YOURE HIDING SOMETHING ARENT YOU
Liberals are fucking retarded

but his so-called wife isn't even human.

His wife looks like a man anyway, it's the perfect cover

Thats what my dad said

It's easy to get a woman into bed so you can fuck her. Women are weak. Only a gay would fuck a woman

John Cage had a wife. Now go and find video of him. Gay as a giraffe.

this
real men fuck other men not women

lel

made me kek

Apparently not. But he is a fucking retard.

You haven't lives long enough to have met a married man that is either secretly gay or gay and the wife knows. It is not common, but let's just say a decent amount of the gay community was married to a woman at some point.

I have a friend who's dad is gay. She said her mom suspected, but they got along and both wanted kids so they went ahead with it. Eventually they divorced and now he's livin his happy gay life. She turned out really great too, and is doing way better than I am.

>2 earrings each ear.
>aids level bmi
>Is he gay?

what a fucking cuck

>watching paid advertisements by paid actors

Nah, he's just a faggot.

sure thing fag

Nah he's just Canadian they all look like faggots

Made my day thanks XD

we all know stephen is better anyway

I wish, then I could marry him.

Dude cut his balls off so he could keep nakadashing his wife

Oscar Wilde was married

nice boobs

id let him fuck me.
i'm a soy boi

it fits him

w2c gay dad?

No, but he's a racemixing faggot.

t. 54%

racemixing is the future. quit being a faggot and get over yourself.

looks fine to me

Yeah Man! Preach it!
Why aren't we all the same light brown race yet!

I can't wait until everyone except our masters in Tel Aviv is the same brown race!

>all of a sudden

This shitmonger has been ruining the frontpage for years

His content has taken a sharp dive. It's all peripheral reviews, phone hyping, and unboxings.

independent.co.uk/news/health/human-eggs-grown-lab-fertility-breakthrough-first-time-ivf-development-scientists-edinburgh-a8201001.html

No more but you need wife to get children :)

Linus might be gay but do you know what isn't?Tunnelbear! Tunnelbear is the simple vpn app that makes it easy to browse privately and enjoy a more open internet. With tunnelbear turned on, your connection via landline or Wi-Fi is secured and your online activity is kept private from your internet provider advertizers, hackers and anyone else who's trying to track you or profit from your data. They have a top rated privacy policy and they do not log your activity and you can try it for free, with 500 megabytes of free data and no credit card required over at the link in the description. And, if you choose to get an unlimited plan you can save 10 percent by going to tunnelbear.com/LTT also linked in the video description, actually the same link; Yeah!

pussy's for faggots

Nigga needs a night with Oprah

dude my dad also works for Nintendo wow